“Wonderful Staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed for one night with my daughter and my Mother and wished that I had booked two nights! All the staff were so nice and friendly, our room was great and the breakfast was more than I had expected.
My Mother left a brand new sweater in the room, which we discovered a day after we returned home, I called the hotel they located it and are keeping for for (they would have arranged to ship it, but we decided to go back) our return.
Great experience!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cmcg211

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Nice clean hotel but you can hear the people around you fairly well, if you are a light sleeper you may want the top floor to ensure you have no one dancing on your ceiling in the morning. It's convenient to the highway though.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 4, 2012

A great hotel with everything needed for a comfortable stay. Fantastic staff: I picked up two orchids before arriving but could not take them to Canada with me, so Tina (the manager) and Dean provided a box and kept my orchids in the office until I returned 4 days later! Thank you for such exceptional service! Breakfast was great, I enjoyed my king room.... I can't fault this hotel for anything. Stay here with confidence. (As for the train, I never heard it.) This hotel is an excellent home base for visiting the San Juan Islands, the Anacortes whalewatch boat or ferry trips, etc., and is only an hour from Canada.

Room Tip: Great gas prices a mile or two south on old Rt 99 when paying cash. If traveling to Anacortes or De...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Garden-Cats
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend with our 4 year old. Rooms were clean and staff very helpful. Breakfast was great. I would stay here again! This Hotel is great for weekend get away to check out the Skagit Valley and is one of the best options in a 20 mile radius.

Room Tip: Pick a Room in the Middle. Train on one side Interstate 5 on the other.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel is situated right on the fringe of development, looking over beautiful farmland. The view from the hallway end windows is bucolic and picturesque. We always have family needs such as microwaves and refrigerators, and our didn't come equipped - but no problem, the night manager had a refrigerator up within 5 minutes of asking. Also a microwave in the breakfast lounge we could use whenever. Excellent service - no problem with late checkout, despite the hotel being completely booked. Clean, very spacious rooms; 24-hr free coffee and tea service - I always enjoy this, and sorely miss it when hotels skimp on this perk. I was pleasantly surprised, and would recommend this without hesitation to those looking for a clean, friendly and hassle-free stay.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I stayed here on our recent trip to the Pacific NW. We were going to catch an Orca viewing boat tour out of Anacotres so this was a perfect stop for us after a long day of visiting Woodinville and the wineries. Just a quick 30 minute drive in the morning and we were right at the docks for the day cruise. Typical Fairfield Inn, nice room, and breakfast provided. HOWEVER, it is located right next to the train tracks. Every hour (on the hour - btw) a train comes by.... ALL night long. Good Lord, I now know what they mean by Sleepless in Seattle. This was the only negative thing about the hotel. If you stay here, take two Motrin PM before you go to bed and sleep the night away. :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The website pictures make this hotel look nicer than it is. The room was really starting to look worn. The furniture was dented, scratched, and cheap-looking. We were given a large handicapped room, and it happened to have a rollaway bed already inside. This was a nice touch, as was the AC, which had a thermostat rather than just a hot/cold dial. The room had a mini fridge that looked in as an afterthought. It didn't have a microwave. The room also had only two cups, whereas normally rooms seem to have 4 coffee cups and 4 water glasses. Breakfast was fine, although it was sparse. They did have strawberries for the waffles, but no whipped cream. The pastry and juice selections could have been more extensive. On the plus side, the desk employees were friendly and helpful, loaning us a corkscrew and several nice wine glasses. Everything was nice and clean enough, although I've stayed in Fairfields that were cheaper and nicer. I'd recommend it, although I hope upgrades are planned in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
#2 of 5 in Mount Vernon
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon
#3 of 5 in Mount Vernon

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington? Share your experiences!