Tripadvisor
Burlington
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews infused water tulip festival san juan islands anacortes ferry outlet mall soccer tournament great hotel north cascades front desk staff waffles complimentary breakfast is shopping and restaurants breakfast staff room was clean a great stay king suite fresh fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

his Hampton Inn and Suites is definitely a step above any Hampton I've ever stayed at. The staff at the front desk, in the breakfast room and in the hallways always greet you with a smile. You feel welcome every time you walk in the hotel.

I usually don't like Hampton's because the breakfasts seem more processed than fresh. This Hampton always has bananas, oranges, smoothies and fresh fruit (I repeat, NOT canned) available.

The rooms are well kept up, and a biggie for me is that you can turn on a constant fan. I don't sleep well in hotels even though I travel for work and so I always look for the constant fan. Choose an odd numbered room if you prefer quiet, although you do look at a construction storage yard.

Room tip: Rooms that are odd numbered are quieter. All rooms have constant fans
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Very comfortable stay. It is what we have come to expect at Hampton Inns. The beds are always comfortable. The room was clean. This hotel is in an excellent location. Close to restaurants. Great shopping a hop skip and a jump away. Even though we were all tired from our travels, I popped in to the stores to do a little shopping. Couldn’t pass up an opportunity with the stores being so close by! Great stay as always.

Room tip: We were on the third floor at the end of the hall. Very quiet.
Date of stay: December 2019
ferciec, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Pamela,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Skagit Valley. I am so happy to hear that you have had a pleasant experience with Hampton Inns including our property.
Do you have a Hilton Honors rewards account number? If not, we are happy to help set you up. We can make sure you still get credit on your most recent stay. Please contact Fercie or Chelsea and we will be more than happy to help.
We hope to be able to serve you again in the future during your shopping adventures!

Fercie

Reviewed December 30, 2019

first night we stayed on the third floor. when we were in our room it sounded like a bowling tournament above us or someone jumping on the floor. Management refused to speak to the people above us and suggested we move. after tolerating it for one night we asked again this time the nice African American lady did ask them to tone it down but it didn't work. I have a disability was hit too many times from my motorcycle and live with 24/7 pain. after the second night we had to move all our stuff down one floor and prayed for quiet. we planned our stay for several nights so we had a lot to move including food we purchased. apparently the other desk clerk was afraid to lose her job so she was of no help

Room tip: listen for someone jazzercizing above you first
Date of stay: December 2019
Cthornton33, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

John,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today.

I appreciate you giving me more information on the night you stayed.

If there is anything else I can assist you with please let me know.

We hope to see you again.

Have a Happy New Year.

Chelsea Thornton

Reviewed December 23, 2019

I have to admit that when I first pulled into the parking lot with this hotel on one side, another hotel next to it, and a weird little strip mall on the other side, I wasn't overly impressed. It looked too low-rent to be a Hampton Inn.

Was i ever wrong!

There is not a single aspect about this hotel that isn't fantastic beyond expectations. The staff is remarkably friendly and go out of their way to assist you in anything you would need, 24 hours a day. The pool and spa area is very clean and well kept, and the breakfast is wonderful. I have been at a lot of hotel breakfasts but I have never seen one that was so well presented and offered such a surprising variety of fresh fruit juice mixes/smoothies.

My room was supremely well equipped, comfortable, ultraclean, whisper-quiet, has great WiFi and was absolutely enormous! I was in Paris a couple of weeks ago and the room at the CDG Airport Holiday Inn (at... gulp... $400 a night) was at least SIX TIMES SMALLER than my room at this Hampton Inn which is larger than most studio apartments!

This is a magnificent and extremely well priced hotel that you need to visit!

Reviewed December 5, 2019

Great coffee, friendly staff and clean room. We stayed for 6 nights over Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping every thing when great. We liked it so much that we have scheduled another stay this December over Christmas time.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton