This is a great example of smart planning and good service. Overall check-in was a breeze, the room was nice sized, and the complimentary hot breakfast was great.
ROOM: The room was good sized and the bed very comfortable. There was a refrigerator, coffee set-up and microwave. I particularly liked that the head of the bed was on an interior wall backed up the the bathroom rather than on a shared wall with another room. I also liked that the bed was "around the corner" from the main door so the light shining underneath from the hallway was not seen while sleeping. The window was small, but with a view of the parking lot, who needs a big window? The older tube style TV had basic cable channels.
The bathroom was large with a huge shower which I really liked, but my one complaint is that some things were too high for me. I'm 5'1" tall and could not reach the shower nozzle to redirect it (it was pointing the water too close to the side wall so I had to stand against the wall to shower). The counter was also extra high and made it difficult to lean into the mirror when applying make-up. The room and all the pubic areas were spotlessly clean.
SERVICE: The front desk was friendly and always said hello as I entered and exited. The breakfast staff kept the area nice and clean - almost too clean. I saw them clear some people's things before they were done eating. They replenished the food regularly. The selections included coffee, lots of juice choices, tea, milk, water, pastries, fruit salad, whole apples and bananas, yogurt, fresh-made waffles, cereals, oatmeal, and one morning had breakfast "pizza" bagels and the other morning had scrambled eggs with ham and french toast sticks.
AMENITIES: There is a free USA Today paper at your doro, free strong wifi through the hotel, warm cookies sometimes, and they even do a brown-bag breakfast that you can take if you're in a hurry or running out the door. I believe there are free computers for use and a pool, but I didn't use those amenities.
Because this was a business trip and I didn't pay for the room I'm not certain if the rate made it a good value, but it was a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burlington's Hampton Inn & Suites is Skagit County's premiere hotel. Brand new in 2006, the award winning hotel features complimentary hot breakfast, 102 spacious rooms and suites; pool/hot tub, internet access, business center and central Burlington location. Located less than 1 mile from Interstate 5 (exit 229), close to a range of restaurants, car rental agencies, shopping and activities such as the Tulip Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Burlington
- Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Hampton Inn Burlington
- Hampton Inn Hotel Burlington
- Burlington Hampton Inn