Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
View Hotel
Days Inn Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
Quality Inn(Mount Vernon)
Cocusa Motel(Burlington)
Skagit Motel(Sedro Woolley)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desktulip festivalskagit valleysan juan islandsgreat hoteloutlet mallshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfast isbreakfast staffwafflesking suitea great stayclean hotelthe breakfast areabusiness tripbusiness centerfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2008

Very nice and helpful front desk personnel. Great location, with nice, clean room. Close to a variety of restaurants.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed June 2, 2008

Friendly staff, great property. My husband is disabled and the handicapped suite is superb. It is near the lobby and the breadfast area. Hampton's are always reliable but this one exceeds many at which I have previously stayed.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2008

To sum up our experience --> wow! And to the staff, Thank-you! We stayed in a king-room with shower only. Super comfy bed, spacious room & bathroom. I could go on and on about our 2 night stay at this hotel, but I'll try to keep it concise for those who only read the first few lines of a review:
PROS:
~clean, friendly, good location, great breakfast, great value
CONS:
~ only trivial things --> small pool, hot-tub not quite "hot" enough, t.v. (in room 424) made a buzzing sound

Now the detailed version:
PROS:
~clean (I actually saw a housekeeper wiping down the outside of a room door! Everything in our room was clean --> sheets smelled as if they'd been freshly laundered; not a speck of dust, not even behind the t.v.)
~ friendly (we were greeted every time we passed through the lobby as long as the front counter wasn't busy; we dealt with Chelsea at the front counter and she did everything to accommodate every request. Even the housekeeping staff were friendly.)
~ good location (just off the I-5 at exit 229, it was about a 1/2 hour drive to Seattle Premium Outlets, our destination for the week-end; also within 5 minutes to Cascade Mall & a smaller shopping outlet)
~ great value (at $132 incl.tax CAD a night, it wasn't the cheapest rate around, but for what you get, I'd pay it again in a heartbeat!)
~ breakfast was generous & delicious (hot sausage, eggs, & English muffin→ perfect for making a breakfast sandwich, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, cereals, oatmeals, danishes, 4 kinds of juice, coffee, tea, & hot chocolate...the latter 3 being available all day.)
~ microwave & fridge in every room
~ business centre, self-serve laundry (I believe full service is also available), pool & hot-tub, plenty of parking (under camera surveillance)

We couldn't have been happier with our stay. I mean, what other hotel thanks a guest for requesting a room away from the elevator??? At any other place that I’ve stayed, I usually feel as if I’m over-demanding for asking for a quieter room. Needless to say, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2008

Very professional and friendly staff. My clean and newly remodeled/decorated room was a wonderful, high quality, comfortable, and a quiet escape on my business trip. Well located next to major retail anchors and great restaurants in Mt. Vernon. While at this hotel check out Max Dales Steak and Chop House for dinner.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2008

Have stayed at other Hampton Inn's previously so I new what to expect (as a minimum). On a previous trip up I-5 noticed this new location and filed it in my memory for future stay. Well worth the thought!! Clean, bright, airy, large rooms (get the King Suite) and whimsical pictures throughout. Expanded Continental Breakfast had a very good selection and more than enough to get you going. Coffee always on and good business centre with a couple of PC's and Internet at no extra charge.

Easy freeway access, plenty of shopping and a good central point for day trips to Anacortes, LaConnor or Deception Pass.

Made a reservation for two nights but cancelled second night as there was a winter storm approaching (yes snow on the wet coast!). When my next credit card bill came the second night was charged. I contacted Hilton Guest Assistance explained the situation, they contacted the hotel and within a couple of hours the hotel manager phoned, verified my storey and promptly credited me back the one night. Excellent follow up by all involved and I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple