We were on our annual shopping trip to the outlet malls and needed a different hotel as the one we normally stay at was booked. We booked two nights at the Hampton and are so glad we did! Loved the room and the service. We were greeted on arrival by a very friendly young man. He gave us all the information we needed. Our room was lovely and clean. The room has a microwave and a small refrigerator plus a coffee maker. Coffee is always available in the lobby so we didn't need the coffee maker. Great complimentary hot breakfast got us on our way the next day. They even had bowls for our evening snack available for us to use.
We will definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burlington's Hampton Inn & Suites is Skagit County's premiere hotel. Brand new in 2006, the award winning hotel features complimentary hot breakfast, 102 spacious rooms and suites; pool/hot tub, internet access, business center and central Burlington location. Located less than 1 mile from Interstate 5 (exit 229), close to a range of restaurants, car rental agencies, shopping and activities such as the Tulip Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Burlington
- Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Hampton Inn Burlington
- Hampton Inn Hotel Burlington
- Burlington Hampton Inn