Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$190
$148
$159
Cocusa Motel(Burlington)
$86
$143
$135
Orbitz.com
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
$84
$75
Days Inn Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
$88
Quality Inn(Mount Vernon)
$86
$82
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desktulip festivalskagit valleysan juan islandsgreat hoteloutlet mallshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfast isbreakfast staffwafflesking suitea great stayclean hotelthe breakfast areabusiness tripbusiness centerfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel is in a great location when visiting San Juan Islands or heading to Vancouver. Good variety of breakfast entrees available in a modern breakfast setting. Clean rooms and helpful staff at front desk.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel, our reservation was in order and check-in was smooth. Our room was as represented on the hampton website. My son and I were unhappy with the fat-free popcorn in the room,I mean WHY BOTHER if the popcorn is going to taste nasty???? Otherwise we had a great stay and I would recommend this property for your stay in this area. It is too bad that the fat kid that frequents every hotel that everyone stays at snagged ALL! of the cookies while we were having our dinner.... We always joke about him,He is at every hotel you stay at... Usually being obnoxious around the swimming pool,and wherever food can be found. :)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Hampton Inn Burlington is a Clean, neat, updated, modern hotel. Lots of good quality restaurants nearby, Starbucks drive thru right across the street. I would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay in the Burlington, WA area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My friend and I stayed in this hotel for one night in July. We shopped in Marysville at the outlet mall for the day and then spent the next day in La Connor. This hotel was clean, the beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was delicious! This hotel is also close to the outlet mall in Burlington as well as Costco and Ross.

Room Tip: We didn't ask for a specific room and were happy with the one we got.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2013

While we have stayed in the area before, this was the first time we stayed at the Burlington Hampton. The staff were very friendly and helpful and set the tone for our pleasant stay.

I was pleased by the central location to stores and restaurants. It is also about an 11 min drive away from the Grand Willow Inn, if you are staying for a wedding occasion there. The hotel s easily reached from the I5.

The lobby and eating area has been recently renovated and the hotel met the Hampton test, including cookies in the evening. I liked the fact that the pool is indoors and the eating area was comfortable for visiting. The room was quiet, which I would guess is the same for most rooms because the hotel is set back quite a bit from the road.