“Great hotel....”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Burlington
Seattle, WA
“Great hotel....”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Loved this hotel - very clean, nice breakfast and great location. Was in town for my daughter's basketball tournament and the team stayed - they loved the pool. Really like the fact that they wash their bedspreads for each guest.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Richmond, Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We always stayed with Hampton if we travelled to Burlington or Lynnwood. Our family always happy with our stay with them. The hotel is clean and good for the value. They are generous on their breakfast variety and I love their coffee. Although I have stayed at other hotels, I still love Hampton.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Port Angeles, WA, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2013

A wonderful experience as a business traveller. I was greeted quickly and efficiently, which made me feel at home. The lobby renovation didn't affect my stay and I look forward to its completion in a couple of weeks as it is looking awesome. This is a quiet hotel that is situated close to restaurants and amenities that other local hotels don't have. The business center is efficient and the internet speed very high. A lot of attention has been gven to cleanliness and efficiency of the staff. I would use this hotel every time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Chiloquin, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had a King room with spa tub. The room was very clean and comfortable though for the $, there should have been a docking station alarm clock and it would have been a definite plus to have a Bluray player in the room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Baltimore, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great hotel, great staff. The morning staff at breakfast will make the stay worth it with just that. The rooms are good and the internet was a decent speed. I received help for anything I need quickly and was always greeted warmly. One of the staff members Vonda will make you feel at home away from home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have been to this Hotel before and it is always great. This time the Hotel was renovating the Breakfast area. An adjacent meeting room was used while the work was being done. It was Great! The Staff was very informative and communicative as to what everyone could expect the next day. The Workers started @ 9AM and finished before the noise could disturb anyone. This Remodel was obviously professionally managed and the Staff knew exactly what was going on at all times. Excellent Job Hampton Inn Burlington. Thank You!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Blaine
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband surprised me with a much needed hiatus after a miscarriage & chose to get the Jacuzzi suite for 2 nights. Hotel common areas & rooms was gorgeous. definitely a five star rating for that portion. We did however have a major loss of stars due to a VERY VERY rude head housekeeper ( we assume HEAD housekeeper due to her uniform being different that the others.)

We had requested, and were granted a late check-out from the front desk (1pm) after l landed in the local ER for "complications" that kept us away until after 2am.
As I was crashed my hubby even went down when he woke up at 9am to confirm our late check-out, confirming we still definitely needed it and paying/closing our stay charges & REconfirming our late check-out ( my hubby and I have BOTH worked numerous years in Hotel Hospitalty so we KNOW things sometimes "fall through the cracks" ) yet at 12:15pm my husband had to leave me mid-bandage, in order to answer a VERY loud persistantly non-stop knock & lock tries. When he opened the door the Woman was RUDE and refused to listen just kept talking over him saying our stay was over and HAD to immediately vacate as your hotel was "sold-out" She kept her foot in the door and persisted NON-STOP until my husband snapped at her. He pointed out that I was not dressed fully & that he had to finish my bandages then and only then did she pull her foot back and allow my hubby to close the door.

We grabbed everything and left but first, we brought this issue to the Front Desk & were told our late check-out was still in the notes but we were told it would be "taken care of and the hotel manager would be in contact...................................it's been over a month and a half & we STILL have yet to hear back and all we wanted was an apology for the mix-up not freebies or anyone to get fired.....It's a shame because other than this issue we LOVED our stay and all other employee contact. Now I'm doubtful we will hear back at all. Epic preventable FAIL Hampton Burlington."

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank BlaineSmiley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Best Western Plus Skagit Valley Inn and Convention Center
#2 of 5 in Mount Vernon
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon
#4 of 5 in Mount Vernon

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington? Share your experiences!