“Hampton Inn Burlington, WA”

Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great hotel, great staff. The morning staff at breakfast will make the stay worth it with just that. The rooms are good and the internet was a decent speed. I received help for anything I need quickly and was always greeted warmly. One of the staff members Vonda will make you feel at home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have been to this Hotel before and it is always great. This time the Hotel was renovating the Breakfast area. An adjacent meeting room was used while the work was being done. It was Great! The Staff was very informative and communicative as to what everyone could expect the next day. The Workers started @ 9AM and finished before the noise could disturb anyone. This Remodel was obviously professionally managed and the Staff knew exactly what was going on at all times. Excellent Job Hampton Inn Burlington. Thank You!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband surprised me with a much needed hiatus after a miscarriage & chose to get the Jacuzzi suite for 2 nights. Hotel common areas & rooms was gorgeous. definitely a five star rating for that portion. We did however have a major loss of stars due to a VERY VERY rude head housekeeper ( we assume HEAD housekeeper due to her uniform being different that the others.)

We had requested, and were granted a late check-out from the front desk (1pm) after l landed in the local ER for "complications" that kept us away until after 2am.
As I was crashed my hubby even went down when he woke up at 9am to confirm our late check-out, confirming we still definitely needed it and paying/closing our stay charges & REconfirming our late check-out ( my hubby and I have BOTH worked numerous years in Hotel Hospitalty so we KNOW things sometimes "fall through the cracks" ) yet at 12:15pm my husband had to leave me mid-bandage, in order to answer a VERY loud persistantly non-stop knock & lock tries. When he opened the door the Woman was RUDE and refused to listen just kept talking over him saying our stay was over and HAD to immediately vacate as your hotel was "sold-out" She kept her foot in the door and persisted NON-STOP until my husband snapped at her. He pointed out that I was not dressed fully & that he had to finish my bandages then and only then did she pull her foot back and allow my hubby to close the door.

We grabbed everything and left but first, we brought this issue to the Front Desk & were told our late check-out was still in the notes but we were told it would be "taken care of and the hotel manager would be in contact...................................it's been over a month and a half & we STILL have yet to hear back and all we wanted was an apology for the mix-up not freebies or anyone to get fired.....It's a shame because other than this issue we LOVED our stay and all other employee contact. Now I'm doubtful we will hear back at all. Epic preventable FAIL Hampton Burlington."

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BlaineSmiley
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I came to Bellingham for the first time to visit my daughter who had just moved here and wanted to stay in a comfortable place! This Hampton Inn was wonderful! From the moment I arrived, the people at the front desk greeted me with a warm smile and a yummy cookie! They were so helpful in guiding me to restaurants, places to see and all other questions I had. The people who work here were some of the friendliest I have encountered. They greeted me in the morning with a great breakfast and were so kind, the gentlemen who drove the shuttle were great and the rooms were spotless! I will be returning to this nice hotel. The rooms were well appointed as well!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Just what you would expect from a neat and clean Hampton Inn. Fast check-in, comfortable beds, great breakfast, quiet location. WiFi worked very well. There are some restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood. Highly recommended for business or leisure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2013

A really comfortable Inn to spend a few nights. Room was comfortable, breakfast was really good and having coffee, teas, hot chocolate and cookies available 24 hrs. was an added bonus. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The only reason for the 'average' on the quality of sleep is that our a/c - heating vent kept blowing directly on us and needed to be adjusted and made quieter. Other than that we had a pleasant stay. I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had three generations staying in separate rooms. Manager was great in getting us set up prior to arrival and staff was very helpful in all aspects of our stay. Breakfast was good and staff was always available for any need. We had one guest that was recovering from back surgery and required additional pillows - they were delivered to the room in minutes. Felt like a family owned b&b more than a chain. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Seesamarie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington
#2 of 5 in Mount Vernon
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 5 in Mount Vernon

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington? Share your experiences!