We stayed here Xmas night after suddenly needing accommodation due to a family sickness with our relatives we were going to stay with. A pretty new and well equipped Hampton Inn, only thing was it was tucked behind a bank, so was a little hard to find where to get in, but no real bother. Room was a good size, beds were great and the breakfast the normal good Hampton Inn deal. Pool area looked large and while we didn't use it, there were a few people in there.
Provided all we needed for a quick, albeit stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burlington's Hampton Inn & Suites is Skagit County's premiere hotel. Brand new in 2006, the award winning hotel features complimentary hot breakfast, 102 spacious rooms and suites; pool/hot tub, internet access, business center and central Burlington location. Located less than 1 mile from Interstate 5 (exit 229), close to a range of restaurants, car rental agencies, shopping and activities such as the Tulip Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Hampton Inn And Suites Burlington
- Hampton Inn Burlington
- Hampton Inn Hotel Burlington
- Burlington Hampton Inn