“Good food with fast service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Lots of choice on the menu.Huge portion sizes and delicious steaks cooked to order. Very friendly service.Kid friendly. No room for dessert at this place!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I appreciate the reliability that many chanin restaurants offer and this one is included. The food, atmosphere and service is very comperable to other locations. The only drawback is that you can get a little frustrated with trying to get in there, especially if you saw it off of I-5. Not to worry, there are large signs on S. Burlington Blvd.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I visited the Outback Steakhouse last week to appease my wife and ended up enjoying my meal. The staff was friendly, the service was a bit slow but not too bad, and the food was much better than what I had expected. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is tolerable.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had dinner last week at the Outback Steakhouse and enjoyed it. The hostess was most hel;pful at placing us close to the entrance as my husband has a mobility problem. She took his walker from us once we were seated and put it out of the way. We had a very nice dinner served well and could not help but notice that the hostess polished the woodwork every moment she was not busy with customers. The place just shone. On leaving she insisted on helping us by holding the doors until we were safely outsde and then wished us well Perfect.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Service was very good. We had a short wait to get a table, however as we were a larger group it was understandable as they did have to make adjustment to fit us. Service was good as was the food.