“Better than any Mexican Place we have here at home!”
Review of Mi Mexico

Mi Mexico
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Providence, Rhode Island
“Better than any Mexican Place we have here at home!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I ate at Mi Mexico about half way through my Seattle trip with friends from Burlington. I had seen them post on Facebook that they were here and told them it was a place I definitely wanted to try when I stayed with them.
Boy, was I not disappointed! The service was very good, the food arrived promplty, and very good! I was a bit jealous of the Molcajete that my friend got, until my Tacos al Carbon came out. Yum! The food and drinks were both delicious! Our server was very friendly and helpful. Another place I visited on my trip that made me with I had stayed longer!

1 Thank Mailgirl

Mount Vernon
“It's okay”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The food was fine but not the cleanest place. We tried this place since the I-5 Bridge was out and we thought maybe the traffic would ease up if we waited some. The staff was friendly but the food was just okay.

Visited June 2013
Connecticut
“Good food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had a great meal here; in fact all four of us really enjoyed our meals. Huge menu with so much to choose from...and very reasonably priced!!!! Lots of atmosphere...and wonderful service. Lots of families here, just wish parents would learn to take crying babies outside....'nuff said. All in all a great meal in spite of it....

Bristol, New Hampshire
“Very large portions of great food even at lunch”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Quality and quantity of the food was fantastic. This is a family restaurant so if you want a quiet dinner go elsewhere. Children yelling and kicking my seat do not add to the dining experience but the great food and good service make up for a lot of children, but I will bring ear plugs when I go back.

The menu is very large and the portions are even larger. But the food was so good that I ate it all!

Vancouver
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Locally owned, VERY hard working staff and a gorgeous building that gives you an authentic feeling of Mexico without being over the top. The value for money was great and the quality of food was excellent.