“Allow plenty of time!”

Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Burlington
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I gave this museum 4 stars only because it's not quite a great as the children's museum in Everett. However . . . my grandchildren have enjoyed this museum long past the time I thought they would lose interest. I was there most recently with a 2 1/2 year old, and I would recommend breaking for lunch and then returning to the museum for a bit more in the afternoon. Your admission is good all day. Hint: visit the craft/painting room at the back FIRST, allowing time for your child's art work to dry before you take it to the car!

1  Thank NWnative98274

Reviewed June 19, 2012

It was Awesome! My friends mom and little brother took me and my sister and we all had a great time. We especially liked the fishing thing and the one where it says newtons 3rd theory

Reviewed May 29, 2012

In case anyone isn't aware, it rains in the northwest. This is a great investment for any grandparent to make. All of our grandchildren were included on the membership, and adults don't pay. Lots to do. I guess we should renew the membership.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We've never before come across a Children's Museum at a Mall. What a good idea!! It's a pretty small place but packed full from wall to wall of things for kids to see and do. I have a 1 year old and a 7 year old and they both had so much fun! We usually spend 2-3 hours there. The staff is very, very friendly. Cheap price, little gift shop as you enter/leave. They were breastfeeding friendly as well. They had a few little areas you could sit and feed a baby and no one seemed to mind at all. Just a gem of a place and completely unexpected.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stopped in here to break up a car drive for our two young kids on the way home. After spending 2 hours there we had to go and left with the kids wanting more. Both the 4 year old and the 1.5 year had a blast playing with a variety of things in this fun little place. It is a smaller place, but loaded with a lot of "nice touches". Everything from a fish tank that has a couple of turtles, to small indoor sandbox and a great little craft area. It has everything young kids could want. I think any kid under 8 would love this place and be entertained for at least 2-3 hours.