“Above and beyond for gluten free requirements!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Order Online
Ranked #22 of 95 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’re no strangers to the Red Robin brand and have eaten at many of their locations. However, the Burlington location is unique, to us anyway. A member of my family had recently become aware of their gluten allergy. Some do the gluten free diet as a fad but some must be on the diet because it wreaks havoc on their body.

Anyway, my family member was reluctant to ask what gluten free options there were because no one wants to be “that person”. The inquiry was met with enthusiasm and the server explained how the kitchen has a “gluten free kit” for patrons who are allergic. The server also brought gluten free fries AND a salad with gluten free ranch dressing. It was refreshing to know that some restaurants really take this seriously and accommodate people as much as they can.

In contrast, this same family member went to a different Red Robin but was met with attitude and a sense that the staff were greatly inconvenienced. It was not a comfortable visit and will quite possibly result in no more visits to that particular location.

So, kudos to the Burlington Red Robin!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

The wife and I had a hankering for a Dead Robin lunch and we went and had a blast. I had a big goopy teriyaki chicken burger and a bowl of chili and she had a chicken salad. I’m sure my cholesterol went u five points but it was wonderful, and the service was great.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

So had some dad and son time, the one issue was how cold it was in the restaurant. My kid loves their shakes and burgers. Their salads are good, like to eat semi healthy and here you can.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

The food was great and the servers were very attentive. The cost for the food was just right. They even treated my dad to a free ice cream sundae for his birthday.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

We ate here with three hungry teen/preteen kids for dinner. Having 5, we had a short wait but the kids did not notice while they drew pictures on the chalk board. The restaraunt has sandwiches and salads, with a wide variety of burgers, chicken and shrimp. They have a great kids menu with unlimited refills of everything on it. Jenn was our server and was fabulous. She was friendly, fast, and very helpful in keeping the kids supplied with food, and keeping our drinks full. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2019