Tripadvisor
Burlington
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Burlington A purpose-built range.Indoor. 702050406 Very nice,nice inside,great target controls.Excellent ventilation.

Reviewed August 23, 2019
Dave C
Seattle, Washington
Perfectshooting range

Reviewed August 14, 2018
markandcherylo
Long Beach, Washington

All reviews pro shop purpose built ammo target expert store
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Burlington

A purpose-built range.Indoor.

702050406

Very nice,nice inside,great target controls.Excellent ventilation.Complete gun shop for ammo and accessories,helpful (EXPERT)staff.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Few things in life are perfect but the Skagit Shooting Range is one. My husband and I had a great afternoon shooting on the indoor range. The staff was as nice and helpful as was possible. The building is gorgeous with a huge stone fireplace, the bathrooms were clean and well supplied and the store was incredible. My husband and I agreed that we know where we want to buy gifts for one another in the future. It was a wonderful day of shooting. The only thing that could have made it better would be if it was in our home town of Long Beach. We plan to return to camp in the area and revisit the range in the future.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank markandcherylo
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Premises seem very new/modern. Not only an indoor range, full on firearms and related products retail store next door. Very clean and friendly, helpful staff. Rented an AR15 today and enjoyed our time at the facility.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank lornen2013
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Hadn’t shot for quite awhile so a brother and I took an hour to go let off a little steam.its a clean ,organized can shoot AR15’s as well as hand guns. There’s also store nearby if you need guns and amo. Nice indoor eating area. Great staff bought amo there jacketed 45 cal great buy and clean rounds!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank onebadjug
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Skagit Shooting Range (SSR) is a friendly and safe place to shoot.

I have been coming to SSR for two years. Having a membership ship makes shooting more affordable.

You can rent handguns if you don’t have your own. It would be best to call before you come the first time. Ammunition is also available.

I have enjoyed SSR for my handgun shooting. I am sure that you will to.

Date of experience: January 2018