“A little bit of everything I like in a Japanese restaurant”

Sakura Japanese SteakHouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Mount Vernon, Washington
“A little bit of everything I like in a Japanese restaurant”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Flying knives and entertaining grill master at your table. Sushi Bar, with a half price happy hour! (My favorite is the spider roll). Tempura and Bento Boxes.

Add to it very friendly staff and owner who seems to remember everyone.

Can be tricky to find if you are not familiar with the location. Love this place, I think maybe I will go there today!

• Visited May 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in Burlington”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I eat here all the time the food is consistently great. If your disappointed at this place then it's most likely you not the restaurant! I would highly recommend!

Mount Vernon, Washington
“Unexpected find in Burlington.”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The kind of place you wouldn't normally find in a small town. I've been here several times and it is consistently good. There are three dining choices, the sushi bar, dining tables, or the hibachi tables where the chef comes to the table and prepares your meal while entertaining your group. It is a fun atmosphere, very reasonable prices and pretty good service. If you want to try something different, this is your chance.

• Visited April 2012
Seattle, Washington
“AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We were tired on a Friday night when we arrived in Burlington. We didn't want to travel far from our hotel... We elected to take a chance on a Japanese steakhouse,never done that before... Were totally impressed after we adjusted to the noise in the place,The food and the performance in the preperation is going to make this kind of dining a more frequent thing for us in the future! Even when we were just tired and hungry,they made this a FUN! Experience....

Visited April 2012
1 Thank 5ptelk
Vancouver, Canada
“Terrible service and reeked of burnt grease”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

This restaurant seemed incredibly disorganized, took ages to be seated and get drinks although the restaurant was not full. I still can't get the smell of burnt grease out of my clothing. Their oil was smoking so much it was unpleasant to breathe. Certainly would not return.

• Visited March 2012