“Best Steak in South King County”

Bistro Baffi Italian Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Baffi has a great menu. The steaks are amazing. Simple but the very best quality. The seafood choices are very fresh. They always have at least 5 or 6 fresh specials. The regular menu has pastas, salads, and some extremely tasty risottos. I really enjoy the staff. We sometimes take our kids (totally acceptable, just a bit pricey) and Michael always comes out and knows just what to say to make them feel welcome. Love this place. So glad to have them in our neighborhood.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Baffi Italian Cuisine

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have walked past this place for years and never once thought to go inside. I was happy I was taken there for my birthday recently as it was a pretty good restaurant with very good service. There was six of us and I got to sample everyone's entrees and I have to say I liked them all. I would recommend this place and I don't say that often about Italian restaurants in Washington State.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

What a lovely find near Seattle, WA. We could not find a really nice restaurant near the cottage we rented just outside of Burien. Sooo...did an internet search for fine dining at a reasonable price and came up with Bistro Baffi. It was way beyond our expectations. Delicious food, wonderful service and the presentation was perfect. Michael the chef/owner takes time from his kitchen to sometimes serve and check on his guests. A ONE OF A KIND delightful dining experience that we've only ever had in Europe or Asia! Soooo we are here two more nights and we are going back tomorrow to enjoy another fine dining experience. If you are anywhere near SeaTac airport, take the time to go to Bistro Baffi - I promise it will be an experience that you will remember and enjoy.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

The resturant was hidden away & well worth the search!!
I started w/ stuffed mushrooms & when the chef brought it my eyes watered w/ delight. I almost called out to bring the pan so i could like the pan clean.
The pasta melted in my mouth
desert is so worth the full stomach also.
all around AMAZING!!
Cant wait for my next visit

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I took my husband here for his birthday, and it was a wonderful experience. We both enjoyed the presentation of the fresh ingredients for the food being cooked that evening, and a separate platter of some of the menu items, like the fresh seafood and cheeses and the day's pasta specials. Our waitress was very helpful when choosing a bottle of wine, and our meals (we both ordered the spaghetti pescatore) were superb. We're both seafood lovers, and not many Italian restaurants have such a variety on the menu. The fresh pasta was excellent and cooked perfectly, and I enjoyed the spiciness of the red sauce that complimented the garlic in the shellfish. We both ordered caesar salad as a starter, and the salad was nicely dressed and topped with garlicky croutons and strips of anchovy. I don't usually order the anchovy, but another reviewer recommended this presentation, so I gave it a try. Yummy!

When I made the reservation, I was asked if we were celebrating a special occasion. Once we ordered our dessert, I was really pleased when chef and staff brought an order of tiramasu to our table for my husband. We also ordered lemon gelatto with a limencello center. Both desserts were amazing, and the perfect ending to our meal.

Bistro Baffi is in a quiet residential neighborhood, in an old-time strip mall. Don't be fooled by the humble exterior... inside it's all Italian with a cozy, warm feel. We loved our meal here, and will definitely be back soon (and often).