“Favorite local place- now even bigger”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tin Room Bar

Tin Room Bar
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle
“Favorite local place- now even bigger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2009

As the owner likes to point out, this is a bar. It just happens to serve good food. Nothing fancy but very tasty. My wife loves the salmon appetizer and I go for the Tin Dog (not always on the menu but you can ask). Double smoked sausage with a lovely 'snap' to it. Even the burger is pretty good. You can't beat the friendly atmosphere and they recently expanded the dining area. Closed Sundays.

washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2008

We were looking for something different for our 15th anniversary and we came across great reviews for this place.

We gave it a try and loved it. We have been twice now and each time has been fabulous! The wait staff is always very friendly, the food is very good and fresh. The last time, I had the mahi mahi special with mashed potatoes. I have to say those potatoes were the best I have ever tasted! Also, the manhattan is awesome! I don't like watered down drinks.....and you wont get one here.

We were very impressed on our anniversary when they gave us a $10 gift certificate to come back......and have received another recently for my husbands birthday. So we are headed there tonight for a date!

Give it a try! Go early and walk around the cute little town, there are some neat shops.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the Tin Room! Great local hangout with good food and nice atmosphere. I just wish it was bigger! It's always...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2008

I love the Tin Room! Great local hangout with good food and nice atmosphere. I just wish it was bigger! It's always full.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Seattle
“great hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2008

Good food, fabulous cocktails, friendly, cozy atmosphere. Locals get there early to get a seat!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Strong drinks, good food, always packed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2008

Strong drinks, good food, always packed.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Tin Room Bar? Share your experiences!