“Great local bites & drinks!”
Review of Tin Room Bar

Tin Room Bar
Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Love their dinner menu... lunch leaves a little something to be desired but maybe that is just because I love the dinner menu so much! They make great margaritas here and good cocktails in general. Wine menu is not but but the rotating beers are also really good. They have a few slightly pricey items on their menu, such as the bacon wrapped dates (3 for $7.00 but well worth it) but most things are totally reasonable for Burien. My favorites are the dates, the homemade potato chips and their spicy shrimp tacos.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

The atmosphere is good at the Tin Room. They also good food and drinks. If you are looking for a nicer than average place in Burien, the Tin Room is your place.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Tin Room Bar is exceptional! Their margarita's are delicious, Cosmos, Lemon Drops are good too. Food is wonderful! Especially burgers! Yes the place is a little noisy, almost always crowded. Try to avoid the time right before the movie in the theater begins. Once the movie starts, crowd lessens. Take in the movie experience, it's fun too!

So glad we live nearby, it's almost a weekly event for us now.

Reviewed September 25, 2009

As the owner likes to point out, this is a bar. It just happens to serve good food. Nothing fancy but very tasty. My wife loves the salmon appetizer and I go for the Tin Dog (not always on the menu but you can ask). Double smoked sausage with a lovely 'snap' to it. Even the burger is pretty good. You can't beat the friendly atmosphere and they recently expanded the dining area. Closed Sundays.

Reviewed September 1, 2008

We were looking for something different for our 15th anniversary and we came across great reviews for this place.

We gave it a try and loved it. We have been twice now and each time has been fabulous! The wait staff is always very friendly, the food is very good and fresh. The last time, I had the mahi mahi special with mashed potatoes. I have to say those potatoes were the best I have ever tasted! Also, the manhattan is awesome! I don't like watered down drinks.....and you wont get one here.

We were very impressed on our anniversary when they gave us a $10 gift certificate to come back......and have received another recently for my husbands birthday. So we are headed there tonight for a date!

Give it a try! Go early and walk around the cute little town, there are some neat shops.

Been to Tin Room Bar? Share your experiences!