“Not too bad”

Huckleberry Square Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 123 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been going to Huckleberry since before I can remember. The food was always good, the price was right, the service was great, and they always remembered us. We went there every time I visited my grandma, sometimes twice in a few days. But not anymore.
ko
The food is overpriced, the atmosphere is hardly inviting anymore, and more than once the our orders were either wrong entirely or the food was so badly cooked that it was inedible. I miss the Huckleberry's that recognized my grandmother, had great personalities in their waitresses, and whose food was well worth the cost. At this stage, you'd be just as well off going to Denny's and spend less.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

good family restaurant. Even though we do not live in the vicinity we visit because of the food. All ages visit Huckleberry especially the elderly. Can't go wrong on this one.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had driven by this place numerous times when visiting our daughter. It is unassuming, but quaint. The decor is rustic or dated but the food sure makes up for it. I had the chicken fried steak and it was almost as large as the plate, the gravy was scrumptious, and eggs how you want them. Others with me had other fares and all were impressed. While waiting I did hear that you could call in a reservation ahead of time, but the wait wasn't too bad.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Met some friends for a lunch/meeting recently. We had not been here in years. The service from greeting to leaving was very good and very friendly. I was being good so only had a salad but the others had burgers and sandwiches and they all said they were great. My request for more salad dressing has handled quickly and with no hassle. If in the area again we would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Our family loves Huckleberry... They have very good breakfast and lunches.. Make sure you try the coffee cake instead of toast. We love the server Deborah. She and others have been working here a long time and they are always attentive. The omelets are super. Also the burgers are great. You'll see many regulars at this place for good reason. If you're looking for a family-friendly restaurant this is your place in Burien.