“Loved this place!”

Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: American
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Great burgers, fries, clam chowder, bacon, huckleberry pie & cobbler, and coconut cream pie. Very clean & prompt service.

Seattle, Washington
“My Local Favorite!”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I've lived in this neighborhood for almost 40 years, and have been coming here for as long as I can remember. They have a great variety...something for everyone, including breakfast at dinnertime! Reasonable prices, friendly service, and a comfortable informal atmosphere...I highly recommend most everything on their menu!! It's one of the few places you can find real corned beef served...my favorite, the scramble with eggs, potatoes, onions, peppers(though I get it without), and corned beef chunks. The servings are large, so I usually end up with enough leftovers for another meal or two!

• Visited March 2012
Seattle, WA
“You have to try the prime rib!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I love this place. It is our home away from home. The staff is wonderful. The food is really good and there is lots of it. The prime rib on Saturday night is a huge hit with my family. Good old fashioned friendly service. They are a huge hit with the over 60 crowd early in the evening, later on, the place is really quiet and welcoming.

• Visited February 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“worth the short drive from SEATAC”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

A local recommended that we drive to Burien (from our airport hotel) for some reasonable eating places. I had searched online for "Breakfast Burien" and Huckleberry Square came up. I had a Belgian waffle with huckleberry spread, which was hot and delicious. I'm from the South so they tasted a little like blueberries but with a nice little tang. Spouse had an egg scramble thing with hashbrowns, ham, peppers and onions and cheese. it was delicious but HUGE. I recommend splitting this for two people who aren't so hungry. Service quick and friendly. The OJ seemed really expensive but we're a long way from Florida ;) Good coffee too. Will go back for an evening meal while we're still here in Washington.

• Visited November 2011
Seattle
“Best family restaurant in burien”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Great place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Try anything with huckleberries in it. Friendly fast service. Overall pleasant experience.

• Visited August 2011