“Average Americanized Mexican Food”

LA Costa Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 120 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was hoping that La Costas would be a step above many of the other restaurans in Burien, unfortunately this was not the case.
There are many better mexican food options in the Burien area. It wasnt horrible but I wont be going back any time soon.
However, if you like amerianized mexican food this might be the place for you.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We've been eating at La Costa for over a decade. This is a family run place and it is a joy to see the same faces and they remember us when we visit. The food is always consistant and flavorful. I personally like the basics, but friends have ordered many different items over the years. I've yet to take someone here and they not like it. You really won't go wrong with what ever you order. I can't remember ever having to wait too long for a table, even on busy nights as they are fast to serve the meals and people move along in good time.

This is truly a landmark in Burien and you will enjoy your meal!

1  Thank mkemows
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Great food, perfect location, good prices and friendly staff. This is a great little place to try if you are looking for Mexican food in the Seattle area.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

We had a two for one coupon so we went at 6 pm on a Monday evening. Service was prompt. We received chips and salsa and warm bean dip. I liked the warm bean dip!

For dinner we each ordered the combination plates. I got the Taco and beef and chicken enchilada with beans and rice. The enchilda sauce was very good. The taco was very good and so were the enchiladas. I took 1/2 my meal home as it was huge. I will have it for lunch. My hubby had the three enchiladas all chicken and he enjoyed then he took 1/3 of his meal home.
It is cold this time of the year. Hubby comented that the meal was nice and hot and comfy food.
The beans were very good but the Spanish rice was just OK.
I wish I had tried the chicken and Mole sauce as the other reviews say it is very good.

1  Thank Discover
Reviewed July 15, 2011

The food is fantastic. It's pretty loud so a good place to bring kids. But the service, while friendly, is pretty slow.

3  Thank Seattle_amber

Been to LA Costa Restaurant? Share your experiences!