“Love the red sauce”

Dining options: Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Love the red sauce”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our go-to place when we just want a meal close by and don't want to spend a lot of money. I am always happy with a bowl of spaghetti topped with their excellent red meat sauce. I find prices a little high for the meat entrees. Salads are good and generally included with dinner; garlic bread is nothing special. Service is always friendly and prompt.

Visited February 2014

bundaberg, queensland
“YUMMY”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Great selection. Great food. Great service. Great prices. What more could you want ? American friends took me there and I am ever so glad that they did.

• Visited March 2014
Spokane, Washington
“Quaint and Good”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I was not sure what to expect when we entered, but the staff and setting quickly put me at ease. The variety of food was nice and not too much. Then the taste was very good. I would suggest that you give Angelo's a try.

Burien, Washington
“The BEST”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The person who wrote the GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY review is way off . The food at Angelo's is by far better than Olive Garden. My wife and I have been going there for years and will continue for as long as they are open for bussiness. The specials are always innovative and plentiful. As for prices you need to stop comparing McDonalds to a real restaurant

Vashon, Washington
“Classic decor and food”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Burien is not exactly a foodie destination for the Seattle area, but if you are in the Burien vicinity (i.e., returning from Sea-Tac airport) and want reliable Italian food, Angelo's is a safe bet. The décor is classic dark and the menu offerings are pretty standard -- although they have specials which we've not tried. The pizza was beautifully done and hearty. The salad was a bit disappointing, as it was basically just lettuce. Wines selection is good and fairly priced. Service when we've been there is excellent. A pasta serving was too large for me at one sitting -- made a great lunch the next day.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Angelo's of Burien? Share your experiences!