“GREAT food again!”

Ranked #35 of 120 Restaurants in Burien
Vancouver, Washington
“GREAT food again!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've been to this place numerous times in the past 15 or so years and have never had a poorly cooked meal. That's what keeps me coming back! Well prepared and plenty of it. I am a bit picky about rice, preferring the type that is really sticky, like calrose rice, and that is what they serve here, so if your preference is the type that seems nearly free of starch, you will be disappointed with I Luv Teriyaki - but you might also discover that the rice you've been eating and had managed to convince yourself you liked [or that you didn't like rice BECAUSE it is dry and flakey!], is just crap! Take a walk on the good culinary path and you will be glad you did!

I had my usual - a chicken teriyaki bowl - but also had some gyoza, and they cooked it to perfection, just the way I like it, not overcooked but a little bit crispy on the skin. YUM!

Service is nothing to shout about, but that is completely irrelevant once you actually eat what was prepared for you.

• Visited August 2013

Vancouver, Washington
“EXCELLENT food at a great price!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Try the teriyaki bowl - super cheap but lots of rice and chicken! You can eat until you're stuffed for well under $10. I think the teriyaki bowl was in the area of $4.00 and was a great meal! About my only complaint is that the dining area is messy and cleaning the floors doesn't appear to be much of a priority.

Visited June 2013