“Flaming cheese”

Arcadia
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 176th St.
Seattle, Washington
“Flaming cheese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

If you come here, you must get the flaming cheese!!! So delicious & served with warmed pita bread. I've had quite a few things on there menu, and I've never been disappointed! I would definitely recommend this place!:)

AZ
“Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Excellent food at a fair price. I had the Chicken Gorgonzola pasta and my wife had the Cretan Cod -- both were superb. The service was top-notch. We enjoyed chatting the the owner Maria during our visit as well..

Visited July 2012
SeaTac, Washington
“Greek is the word”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

My friend and I went to Arcadia for lunch because her son knows the owner's son and wanted to meet the lovely Maria. My friend had the lamb souvlaka and a Greek salad and I had a Caesar with shrimp; both came with their special bread. The service was friendly and prompt and Maria came out and greeted us. Would definitely recommend it and want to go back and try their pizza.

• Visited April 2012
MA
“enjoyable dining experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

Arcadia is a great place to go if you are flying in or out of the Seatac airport. Located nearby in a non-descript plaza, it is a place to GO to. We had great service, the food was very good. It is a mix of both italian and mid eastern dishes. YUM...I am hoping that they "make it" as the food and price are both very appealing.

• Visited August 2011