“Very Good Food!”

Halfway House
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Brinnon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My Husband and I had lunch at a place called "Noah's" on 6th street in Bremerton,was sooooooo good!prices were great too.I had the Italian Philly sandwich,and coffee,my husband had fish and chips.I had a few of my husbands fries so good!!We will be going back there to eat soon!
Karen Johnson

Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I had a very good lunch here Monday with friends,we both had the fish burger,was sooooo good!the fries were very good too.Then my husband had rhubarb pie which was very good.I can hardly wait for us to go back!
Karen Johnson

1  Thank Karen J
Reviewed September 12, 2011

That's all we had, ala mode, but it was wonderful! My wife is a pie crust 'snob' and she proclaimed this pie to be excellent. So, if you're near Brinnon (not likely) this is definately worth a stop for one of their home made pies or cobblers.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

We were visiting friends in Washington and spending the day touring around the area. Our friends took us to one of their favorite lunch spots, The Halfway House. It was a very quaint little place with great food. The "French Dip" was the best I had ever had and my husband's hot beef sandwich was wonderful. If you are anywhere close to the Halfway House Cafe, you have to have lunch there!

Reviewed October 6, 2009

We were staying at the only motel in Brinnon on a cycling tour. We walked to the Halfway House restaurant only to find a home like environment, small town..but fantastic food, desserts to die for...etc. Good value as well

1  Thank gclat

Been to Halfway House? Share your experiences!