“Great place!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I thought this hotel was great! The staff was friendly and I got in and out quickly. Breakfast was good too. I am very happy with the price I paid and feel i got a great deal on the place. I will stay here again if I get back to the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I reserved a room here and when we arrived the lobby looked clean and tidy, so we checked in. Too bad my room wasn't in the lobby. The room smelled musty and nasty, the carpet was badly stained (wrinkled up everywhere like an old blanket?), the microwave was dirty inside. The vinyl floor around the toilet was all curled back, the adjacent wallpaper and wall tile was not even attached (with young boys in the house I know what causes this). I don't even know how the walls are cleaned without tiles falling off. They were not even attached. The bathroom floor felt like a trampoline.
Between business and leisure travel I stay in hotels over 100 nights a year and I'm not that picky. I just can't remember the last time I have ran into a room this disgusting.
I will say that when going back down to the lobby I was promptly allowed to check out and refunded with no questions asked. That seemed odd? I wonder how often it happens.
The weekend was salvaged as we went across the street and checked into the TripAdvisor top rated hotel for $15 less/night. Spotless room and a beautiful view balcony.

Room Tip: Go to hotel across the street!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Summersea808
Jay P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

I am really sorry for this situation happen during your stay,But unfortunately our property does not have any viynal floor or tile on the wall.This review is for another property and been posted to our property.Even we do not have any rooms in lobby.
If you have any questions feel free to give a call 360 405 1111.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean upon arrival and well kept during our stay. We plan to return in the fall.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We highly recommend this hotel for the convenience, service and price. Having family in the area, we use this hotel when visiting. We find the staff to be very friendly and accomadating, the rooms to be clean and comfortable and the continental breakfast to be very good and well presented.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I have stayed at this motel while away from town on business many times over the past 6 years. There has been a lot of management changes over the past few years, and also hotel name changes.

This week, the service from a (again) new ower was excellent. The new owners are working hard to improve both service and their facility. I will continue to use this motel in the future, and expect it to continue to improve under the new management.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2011

The suite we were in had a kitchenette and a sitting room and a cute patio. We stayed two nights and would have loved to stay there more, but we had to complete our trip. We plan to make a trip back to this motel and request the same suite. The manager was in the lobby each morning and was very helpful.

Room Tip: Request Unit C suite
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2011

The people here really care. I was really amazed by the enthusiastic response when I needed anything, including quiet in the middle of the day and late hour room servicing, as I was working extended odd hours at night, and needed to sleep during the day.

• Stayed: May 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!