“We loved our suite”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed June 18, 2011

The suite we were in had a kitchenette and a sitting room and a cute patio. We stayed two nights and would have loved to stay there more, but we had to complete our trip. We plan to make a trip back to this motel and request the same suite. The manager was in the lobby each morning and was very helpful.

Room Tip: Request Unit C suite
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 9, 2011

The people here really care. I was really amazed by the enthusiastic response when I needed anything, including quiet in the middle of the day and late hour room servicing, as I was working extended odd hours at night, and needed to sleep during the day.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed January 1, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a night after my uncle looked on this sight to determine which place would be the best for the money. I don't usually care as long as they are clean and don't have a lot of unsavory people hanging about, but this place had load partiers, paper thin walls, not as clean as I would like batheroom, a heater that took an hour to even blow warm air, a shower with wrong labeling, then had hot water run out in 5 mins. Needless to say I wouldn't come to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Do not stay here. This is not as good as Motel 6. The bed was horribly soft and unstable, the carpets buckle as if flooded or failed to to use a roller to install. Room was cramped and no work station. Toilet flushed or leaked continuously unless handle is in the right position, faucet hot/cold was reversed. They recently became a QI (about a year ago). The Comfort Inn up the hill is better deal and better hotel. Hampton Inn downtown is only $15 more. If this is quality I'd hate to see hell.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank KentArno
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I stayed here overnight recently while on vacation with my family. While I would not want to stay here for a week, the hotel was fine for an overnight stay. It looked like it was one of the better hotels in a town with limited hotel offerings. The hotel is located a bit off the major highway but was easy to find. The hotel staff were friendly and efficient and check-in/out went very smoothly - they even proivided us with some local maps and restaurant recommendations - thanks! The room was a bit older and simply furnished but was very clean. The beds were comfortable. The room was equipped with a microwave and small refrigerator. The included continental breakfast was decent and included waffles, various breads, fruit, yogurt, juices, ceral, coffee, etc. There are several restaurants located within about a mile of the hotel. A grocery store is located adjacent to the hotel but was very expensive. I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn and Suites Bremerton and would definitely consider staying again while in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2010

When I arrived at the Quality Inn at 1AM after a long day of traveling, my first sight was a woman sitting on a bench outside the office window drinking out of a flask. I didn't know if it was the desk clerk on break or just a homeless person hanging out. Either way, it left a very negative first impression.

I then found the lobby locked down for the night. I had to do the registration transaction through a drive thru window.

This is a part-at-the-door, motel style property. The parking situation is deplorable. After driving through the entire parking area, I saw nothing open except a couple of handicapped spaces. When I asked the desk clerk, through the drive thru window, where I should park, she suggested I park in the 24 hour supermarket parking lot next door on the other side of a fence and retaining wall. There were signs all over that lot advising that cars would be towed if illegally parked. It seemed odd that a name brand, chain hotel would tell guests to illegally park their car in the supermarket parking lot rather than have proper parking facilities for its guests. I finally found the only open space next to a retaining wall in the motel lot.

The room was clean. I did notice that the floor on one side of the room slanted at an odd angle.

The bed pillows were tiny, square, postage stamp sized pillows. They were the size of decorative pillows for a sofa.

The rack rate for my room, as shown at www.choicehotels.com, was $89.99 per night. That is grossly overpriced for the low quality of the motel. Even at half that price, it would be a stretch to recommend the Quality Inn Bremerton. I definitely would not recommend this run down motel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2010

For the price, this place was a good value. There is a nice little swimming pool, which was a treat.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!