“Best Pet-Friendly Hotel I've Stayed At” 5 of 5 bubbles

Midway Inn
Midway Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Seabeck, Washington
“Best Pet-Friendly Hotel I've Stayed At”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Exactly what I needed when I needed it. The room was clean and had everything I needed. I got a kitchenette for the same price as a regular room and they only charge a one-time fee of $25 for my dog to stay with us. This has been a hard time in my life and the staff was willing to help me when I had some hiccups in my cash flow. Not saying they'll let you stay for free, because they won't; they're just understanding and helpful. There's also a laundry facility and it's across the street from a grocery store, They took care of everything I needed quickly. They kept Rosie and me from winding up on the street while I worked things out and I'm grateful to them for that.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Vallejo, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

My stay at the Midway Inn was only 2 nights, but while I was there I found the staff to be friendly and always helpful. My room was clean and well organized. Breakfast was always served early and set up very well. I would recommend the hotel to any family member or friend. Thank you all at the Midway Inn

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

myself and my son stayed at the midway inn and it was awesome in every way, friendly people, outstanding service, cleanliness and it felt safe to stay there. the staff were outstanding, we made amy on the front desk a honorary ozzie for looking after us.you could stop at anytime and have a chat with the girls at the desk. there is a supermarket across the road, a mexican restaurant 50 metres away and a pool hall and pub right next door that also has great tucker, great place to stay if you are single people or a family, and great prices. could not ask for anything better.

Room Tip: room 225, end room close to the drink machine and if you are keen you can open the window and have a...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I needed to leave before 6am for a meeting, I was quite surprised that the actually start their breakfast before 5 most of the time. The staff was very cheerful, this was a last minute trip so I wasn't totally prepared but they were more than helpful. I arrive earlier than anticipated and the desk clerk found me a clean available room right away. I would definately recommend the Midway Inn and I will deffinately return!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

After a very long trip from the UK we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff who could not have done more for us, although alittle dated our room was clean with Queen beds, we had no trouble getting a good comfortable nights sleep. I was visiting my son who attends College in Bremerton and all of the staff helped to facilitate this in one way or another, being it by allowing him to visit to obtaining taxis for us to make the most of our time there. The free complimentary breakfast was most welcome with hot drinks available all day.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

We have stayed at the Midway hotel twice now. The first was for an extended stay when my wife's father suddenly passed away. The hotel staff was SO friendly and compassionate that we nearly cried. They gave us a discount and had everything we needed to take a load off after long days of sorting through funeral arrangements and so forth. I will never forget the comfort they offered. The second time was for a visit to my wife's mother and they were just as accommodating. The desk clerk was friendly and, just like the first time, gave us another discount. The room was clean and cosy. Parking is free, as it should be, and breakfast is fun with a waffle maker and little muffins. There is Internet available for free on computers in the lobby, so that's a nice touch. The price is reasonable, the TVs have an amazing selection of cheap and/or free on-demand programming, including movies and music videos. There's a grocery store and other local amenities across the street, too, so that's awesome.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jordanrich
Poulsbo, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2011

This is not a fancy hotel, but the rooms and common areas are clean and well kept. The price is right, the rooms are spacious, and the staff is very welcoming. I stayed two weeks and slept very well in a comfortable queen bed. The free breakfast in the lobby allowed an opportunity for conversation and interaction with other guests. I would stay here again, and I would recommend it as a reasonably-priced temporary home for out-of-town guests.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
#8 of 8 in Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Midway Inn? Share your experiences!