“Great local spot”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch and loved it. Tasty pizza (perfect crust and right amount of sauce) with authentic quality. I've heard the views are great, but the times we've been the weather hasn't necessarily provided. Get a carafe of house wine with your meal.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I could eat the pizza pretty much every day and be satisfied. If you like pizza you are doing yourself an injustice not stopping in for a pie and a glass of wine.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband loves a good meaty lasanga and so far Tony's is the best he has ever had at a restaurant.
We live north of the border and if we ever get close to Bremerton again, it's Tony's we would go to eat.
I love chicken and the Chicken Paramasen again was the best I have ever had.
WE LOVE YOU TONY and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives should come by your place.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here after car window shopping at West Hills Auto in Bremerton and it was a perfect place for lunch with gorgeous water view with big windows! Service was good and prompt even thou it was busy. Pizza was handmade and very authentic! Best part was the 5 star views unexpected upon entering the restaurant!!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have eaten at Tonys for over 25 years , but 15 years ago we had to relocate for a job . When we'd talk with people we met who loved in that area we would all say Tonys !!!!!
Just had chance to vist again , Tonys gone god rest his soul !!
same great service , same great pies , However they are a little pricey for a small pie $20 , but small price to pay . Try them , you will not be disapointed !

2  Thank Mike T