“A Bremerton classic”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I could eat the pizza pretty much every day and be satisfied. If you like pizza you are doing yourself an injustice not stopping in for a pie and a glass of wine.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband loves a good meaty lasanga and so far Tony's is the best he has ever had at a restaurant.
We live north of the border and if we ever get close to Bremerton again, it's Tony's we would go to eat.
I love chicken and the Chicken Paramasen again was the best I have ever had.
WE LOVE YOU TONY and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives should come by your place.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here after car window shopping at West Hills Auto in Bremerton and it was a perfect place for lunch with gorgeous water view with big windows! Service was good and prompt even thou it was busy. Pizza was handmade and very authentic! Best part was the 5 star views unexpected upon entering the restaurant!!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have eaten at Tonys for over 25 years , but 15 years ago we had to relocate for a job . When we'd talk with people we met who loved in that area we would all say Tonys !!!!!
Just had chance to vist again , Tonys gone god rest his soul !!
same great service , same great pies , However they are a little pricey for a small pie $20 , but small price to pay . Try them , you will not be disapointed !

2  Thank Mike T
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I enjoyed everything about this place.
Easy parking, lovely view, good food, great service.
My husband and I dined here with our son, daughter in law and grandchildren. The waiter was provided the crayons and paper and let the children hand their art work on the wall. They were thrilled.
The food and prices were good. We had appetizers of garlic bread and peppers. Enjoyed pizza, gnocci and a meatball sub.
I'd return again.