“Bremerton Birthday”

Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I took my husband to bremerton for his 75th birthday as that was where we me and married 54 years ago. I was suprised by the great look along the Bremerton waterfront. Since the Hampton was first built in Bremerton, we have wanted to stay, but never had the opportunity. This was a very good experience for us.

1  Thank Shirley H
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Bremerton. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. the service staff were very friendly and the breakfast was first rate. This is the third time I have stayed there and I would stay there again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

ATTN: MC Riders. This hotel has a great location, very nice rooms. Park the bikes in covered parking and walk to several eateries/bars close by. Good Cont'l breakfast. However, I booked 4 rooms on 3/1/13. I believe in May, I called to cancel one room. On 7/21, I called to confirm my reservations for the 3 rooms. The employee told me that I only had 2 rooms booked. I explained that I should have 3 rooms, with my notes on my computer I gave her the dates of when the one room was cancelled. She then told me that she had a room and would book my third room. She told me that she would send me an email to confirm this. The next day, no email. I called back, the girl from the day before had not made the change. Another girl booked a third room, she assured me that the room was booked. I took her at her word. While on our MC trip and two days prior to our arrival, my wife receives an email from the Hampton, confirming our TWO Rooms. We called immediately, told they were booked full. After a day and a half of conversation, a room became available. Short of the story, check your reservations.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The view is great, the setting is conveniently near restaurants, quaint downtown shops and the marina. Loved staying there. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The service was friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Thank J. A
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed here partly for it's location next to the Seattle ferry. We were very happy with everything, also very clean. Had a nice stay. Used as a base for day trips such as Hurricane Ridge, and Deception Pass. At night would take the ferry to Seattle for dinner.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely room overlooking the water. Unfortunately, the staff was not very friendly or accommodating. We could hear the front desk personnel talking about us behind our backs. The desk staff needs training on how to make, change or cancel reservations. They did not have consistent information each time we called. However, the room was great and the view unmatched.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This hotel is probably the best part of Bremerton. Excellent breakfast, clean and modern. With such a close proximity to the ferry, you might as well be staying in Seattle for a portion of the cost. WIFI is weak however.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 8 in Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton? Share your experiences!