“Great price, great sleep, great location!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Comox, Canada
“Great price, great sleep, great location!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I will stay here again, love the view of the marina. Having windows that open are a must for me, that along with the super comfortable bed made for one of the best hotel sleeps I have had while travelling on business.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the marina, upper floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampotn in several times the most recent being a few months back. I like this hotel based on its location in Bremerton and its quality. The staff here has consistently been friendly and accommodating. On this trip the desk manager graciously upgraded me to a 1 BR suite, she did this without even being asked. As I was up in Bremerton for a guys weekend with my son we took advantage of the pool which was a nice treat in the winter.The Hotel is just feet away from the ferry terminal and not too far of the main Hwy. There are numerous restaurant within walking distance. Including a Starbucks.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the water.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank griffids
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff was great, friendly, efficient and easily accessible.
The condition of the room was clean, but kind of run down-ish.
The complimentary breakfast was awful. No healthier options for possible glutards or paleo or otherwise more natural eaters. For the traditional diet...it was still terrible. Except for the waffle maker, the kids love those!
The pool was puny, but the fitness room was pretty decent.
Over all, this place would have been fine if it weren't so over priced.
Because of the price I had higher expectations.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Nicole V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide some vital feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Along with helping fellow travelers, this feedback also assists in helping us do our job better! I am happy to hear that our caring staff left you with such a great impression of our service. I understand that perhaps not all aspects of your stay were satisfactory, for which I apologize. We have recently undergone two major renovations at the hotel, and work hard to maintain our guests rooms. I would love to know if there were any specific components of your guest room which left you with the feeling that it was run down.

I am also very sorry that our breakfast was not ideal. We attempt to provide a large, varied menu of items to choose from. Although it is hard to please every palate, our goal is to provide something for everyone. I will say that our breakfast is ever evolving, and this type of feedback helps us mold our menu to better accommodate the diets of our guests, making them happier guests overall!

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us! I truly hope we get the opportunity to serve you in the future!
Salem, Oregon, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Whenever we go to Bremerton we stay at this hotel - we love the location (right at the ferry dock and marina); the rooms are always very clean comfortable; the staff always very helpful and polite. Breakfast included (nothing fancy, standard faire). Parking very handy below hotel. For the first time ever they did not have the requested room available - we'd reserved a king bed, non-smoking but at check-in our options were two queen, non-smoking or king but smoking. We took the two queen, non-smoking. Pool for the kids (but it is small).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and furthermore, thanks for taking the time to provide others with feedback about your experience! I apologize that your requested room type was not available, but am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay nonetheless. Both myself and my staff strive to ensure all of our guests needs and expectations are met. Please be assured that the same situation should not occur again. The next time you make reservations, however, feel free to contact me directly at 360.405.0200. Thank you very much for continuing to choose the Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton for your accommodations. We love having you here, and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you are looking for a place close to the ferry this is it! The staff could not have been nicer especially the breakfast hostess. Room was clean and there is covered parking. Many resturants are within walking distance. But on the flip side, walls are paper thin so listening to a crying baby in some other room was very annoying. The minifridge in the room was non-working. So much for a chilled bottle of wine! It's convenient for an overnight stay...........

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hi Jeanne,

I greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to provide some vital feedback about your recent stay with us. It sounds like overall you enjoyed your stay, which is fantastic! I am sorry to hear about mini fridge in your room not working. We are typically very good at doing preventative maintenance in all of our rooms as well as checking appliances daily. It is such a convenient amenity to have, so I am very disappointed to hear that you were unable to utilize it. We also want to make sure you get a good night's rest, and I am sorry to hear that this didn't take place. You are always welcome to request a higher floor or to be in a quieter part of the hotel. We strive to ensure all of our guests are as comfortable as possible, so we make every effort to honor any requests they may have.

Aside from a couple blunders, I am glad you enjoyed your time here with us. Please come see us again soon! We would love to have the opportunity to make it up to you!
Bremerton, Washington, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Just remodeled and looks good, staff was very helpful. The king suite has a great view of the sound and its downtown location puts it very close to seattle ferry. The breakfast was good, offering several options for hot food or cold.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Brad,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and providing such great feedback about your stay. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time visiting our hotel. Many of our guests enjoy the complimentary breakfast that we host each morning, and I am glad that you were no exception! Thanks again, and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon!
Alabama
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed at this property for a conference. It's literally steps away from the conference center, so the location couldn't be easier.

Check in was smooth, the staff was courteous and professional and the small lobby area was tidy. My room was a king suite and very spacious. The bathroom has a full vanity which is nice for all the things you need while traveling.

The bed was comfy and the bedside table had handy plugs for your phone to recharge. There was a microwave and mini fridge. The view from my room was lovely, with the mountains and the warship museum. The other side would have views of the ferry.

The full included breakfast had a nice variety. Besides the usual carb items (oatmeal and waffle maker!), there was at least one protein available as well as fresh fruit. There's a nice variety of seating areas in the breakfast room. Coffee is available all day.

Free internet was included with my rate. There was a charge for parking, but it was very reasonable. The hotel is downtown, right on the waterfront, and spaces are limited, so the charge was understandable. Spaces are reserved exclusively for guests and you need a permit. Parking was very convenient, with the elevator going directly from the parking level to the hotel levels. Nice in the variable weather in this area!

The room and public areas were very clean. Unusual these days, the windows in my room actually open! That was nice when it was a bit stuffy but I didn't really want to turn on the a/c.

Room Tip: The rooms ending in 13 are suites. There may be others as well.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Nicole V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for providing detailed feedback about your recent stay with us! It sounds like you enjoyed your stay and time here in Bremerton. I'm very glad to hear that you were pleased with our breakfast selection and found everything around the property to be well-kept. We strive to create the best experience for our guests, so it is great to hear that your check in was smooth and our staff was courteous.

We do, however, aim to be the best there is. We want If there was anything we could have done to take our Hampton from "typical" to "outstanding", I would be happy to know about it! Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly (360.405.0200) if you'd like to provide me with additional feedback about the service you received or any other component of your stay. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton? Share your experiences!