“Outstanding Hotel with great view and pleasant staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton

Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Bremerton, Washington, United States
“Outstanding Hotel with great view and pleasant staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Just remodeled and looks good, staff was very helpful. The king suite has a great view of the sound and its downtown location puts it very close to seattle ferry. The breakfast was good, offering several options for hot food or cold.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nicole V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Hi Brad,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and providing such great feedback about your stay. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time visiting our hotel. Many of our guests enjoy the complimentary breakfast that we host each morning, and I am glad that you were no exception! Thanks again, and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Turkish first
Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed at this property for a conference. It's literally steps away from the conference center, so the location couldn't be easier.

Check in was smooth, the staff was courteous and professional and the small lobby area was tidy. My room was a king suite and very spacious. The bathroom has a full vanity which is nice for all the things you need while traveling.

The bed was comfy and the bedside table had handy plugs for your phone to recharge. There was a microwave and mini fridge. The view from my room was lovely, with the mountains and the warship museum. The other side would have views of the ferry.

The full included breakfast had a nice variety. Besides the usual carb items (oatmeal and waffle maker!), there was at least one protein available as well as fresh fruit. There's a nice variety of seating areas in the breakfast room. Coffee is available all day.

Free internet was included with my rate. There was a charge for parking, but it was very reasonable. The hotel is downtown, right on the waterfront, and spaces are limited, so the charge was understandable. Spaces are reserved exclusively for guests and you need a permit. Parking was very convenient, with the elevator going directly from the parking level to the hotel levels. Nice in the variable weather in this area!

The room and public areas were very clean. Unusual these days, the windows in my room actually open! That was nice when it was a bit stuffy but I didn't really want to turn on the a/c.

Room Tip: The rooms ending in 13 are suites. There may be others as well.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nicole V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for providing detailed feedback about your recent stay with us! It sounds like you enjoyed your stay and time here in Bremerton. I'm very glad to hear that you were pleased with our breakfast selection and found everything around the property to be well-kept. We strive to create the best experience for our guests, so it is great to hear that your check in was smooth and our staff was courteous.

We do, however, aim to be the best there is. We want If there was anything we could have done to take our Hampton from "typical" to "outstanding", I would be happy to know about it! Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly (360.405.0200) if you'd like to provide me with additional feedback about the service you received or any other component of your stay. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!
Port Orchard, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Just as described in the title. Would stay here again in downtown Bremerton if there is a theatre event. The lobby area has a nice flat screen and would be great place to relax with a bottle of wine and some lite snacks. Staff was very helpful on all questions.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicole V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Bremerton, and also caught some live entertainment downtown! Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay.

Late last year we renovated our entire lobby to better suit our guests needs. This has made for a great gathering place for our guests who don't want to stay in their room. I am very pleased that you were able to utilize the space, and with a bottle of wine at that!

I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future. We'd love to have you back! Thanks again!
Snohomish
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Overall my stay here was really nice. Right on the water, next to the ferry terminal and located within walking distance to many stores and shops.

Check in was a breeze, polite front desk staff. Parking is a bit of a hassel, the garage is tight and spaces are limited. It was cheap though, like $7.00.

My room was typical Hampton styling. Clean, quiet and comfortable. Everything worked and I enjoyed my stay. I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: If you wont need a car in Bremerton and you are taking the ferry it's only a couple huindred yar...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nicole V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thanks so much for providing us with such a great review of your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you will be staying with us again in the future!

Our location certainly does make for easy access to many tourist attractions, shops, and restaurants in the downtown Bremerton area (as well as easy access to the ferry!). However, being in a prime location means that parking is sometimes sacrificed. I sincerely hope you didn't encounter too much trouble attempting to park. Thankfully, our desk staff is prepared to offer alternatives to parking in our garage should it become full.

We look forward to seeing you again, and greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
Alturas, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

The town had a lot to offer too.

A couple of things really stood out. Breakfast was fantastic, the employees were very kind. Even the housekeepers greeted me. That was a first.

I've worked in a hotel for many years now, and typically know what to look for. The place was well dusted, the shower and tub had been well cleaned, and the bed was absolutely amazing.

My favorite thing about this place is its location. With the ferry dock practically downstairs, we just hopped on and headed straight for downtown Seattle. Everything was within walking distance, and the ferry only cost on the way back from the city. If you're looking at staying in Bremerton, everything is still just a walk away.

I had one complaint. I hung up my towels for reuse, yet they were replaced.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review of your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton! Your feedback is absolutely vital to our success. I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay! We certainly strive to provide the best in service and cleanliness. I've notified my Executive Housekeeper to review our "take care" linen reuse program with our housekeeping staff, and thank you for being considerate of our environment as well!

Thanks again for your feedback. I know that we hoteliers tend to have a critical eye when staying at other hotels, so it means that much more that you would provide a stellar review. We hope to see you again soon!
Riverview, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is the perfect location for a visit your son or daughter who are at the Navy base. Right next to the Ferry for Seattle. No Car needed. Walking distance to all types of restaurants. The Staff is the best I have ever seen. Breakfast was not boring. they had a personal touch the the eggs. Not just plain bagged eggs at this hotel.the breakfast crew the best. The front desk has genuine friendly employees. They even greet you with your name when they saw you. The Rooms were nice and bathroom was big. House keeping was top notch and so friendly This hotel gets a 5 star rating from me. Watch out Mairrott this Hampton out passes you in service by far.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Seattle-Tacoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

The view and location is great - right next door to the ferry terminal, marina, restaurants and coffee shops. (We ate at Anthony's, a fine seafood restaurant next door.)We had a water view junior suite, which as roomy and well appointed. The desk people were friendly, helpful, and efficient. Our room was clean, the linens fresh. There were two minor negatives. We couldn't work the high tech TV. We could only get a menu of things to order. I'm sure the desk people would have sent someone up to help us if I had asked. But we had lots of books on our kindles, and we decided we would prefer to read instead. The other was the breakfast. A good variety of hot and cold foods, but by 9 AM, when we went down for breakfast, the hot dishes were way past their prime. The eggs were dry, the potatoes inedible, and some items were out. But good hot and cold cereals, breads, and a waffle maker were fine. Still, a great place for a getaway.

Room Tip: The water view rooms on the end of the building are great. You may need to ask for help with the hig...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton? Share your experiences!