Great location. Close to the ferry terminal, marina, navy base and museum, several restaurants and bars, including Anthonys restaurant. Staff are pleasant and helpfull. Breakfast is nice, 4.5 out of 5. The only problem is parking. Hotel charges $7/night and the parking was full. A couple of events were going on and lowlifes (not staying at hotel) had taken all the parking. Hotel staff were having a disagreement with Anthonys restaurant about the parking. Hotel said to park in other spot, Anthonys said they would tow our car. Anthonys lost a potential customer on this interaction.
Besides parking, the hotel is great snd at a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Bremerton is the perfect place to experience the local waterfront, with its great restaurants, shops and unique maritime attractions. Our proximity to Seattle is also enviable. Plus, all of our rooms have either a view of the Puget Sound where you can watch the Ferry arrive from Seattle or watch the Dancing Fountains on the Plaza between the Conference Center and the hotel. Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Bremerton! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton Hotel Bremerton
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bremerton
- Hampton Inn Hotel Bremerton
- Hampton Inn Bremerton
- Bremerton Hampton Inn