“Food and beers are decent. Service was SLOW....”
Review of Toro Lounge

Toro Lounge
Ranked #14 of 191 Restaurants in Bremerton
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Toro Lounge is Bremerton's first and only gastropub. Open Tuesda-Saturday at 2pm, and are currently closed on Sundays. Toro Lounge strives to feature fresh local ingredients. Unique to the community is that Toro Lounge features 21 NorthWest microbrews on tap, with a rotating selection. Additionally, it is the only place in Kitsap County with wine on tap. Stop in and check out our featured artist of the month, with various art pieces on display throughout the establishment.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

First of all, maybe they are just understaffed, but the service was insanely slow. You couldnt tell who was a server, a bartender, etc.. The food was pretty good, but can get pricey. They have an extensive selection of beers also.

Carlos J, Owner at Toro Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thanks for you review. In order to better address it, would you be able to give me specifics about the date of your visit and time you were there? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
-Carlos

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've been to the Toro Lounge twice. First time - wonderful food, drinks, and service. Second time - We must have been invisible due to the fact that servers walked right by us time after time even when trying to flag one down. It was busy but not overly so to excuse such service. We left hungry and thirsty. We're going to give it another try next week and hope third time is a charm.

Carlos J, Owner at Toro Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thanks for your review. I'd like to be able to address it. Would you be able to provide me specifics about that day and time you visited us? I look forward to your follow-up.

Thanks!
-Carlos

Reviewed March 18, 2014

And have not been back. The sticker shock alone was enough to keep me away. I have a feeling this place thinks highly of itself and I have had SO MUCH BETTER and at less cost too.

1  Thank TerryH69
Carlos J, Owner at Toro Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Terry, we do strive to provide a unique experience, and we work hard at it! Having recently been recognized as having the Best Happy Hour in Bremerton, our prices are exceptionally competitive (how can you not love $3 microbrews during our long happy hours?)...we do think highly of ourselves. If we didn't, we would be like everyone else. -TL

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Sorry Lim48 didn't get a call back, but you really should give Toro another chance! We had an excellent meal, friendly staff, and a very enjoyable experience!

1  Thank Penstersw123

Thanks Penstersw123! We appreciate your support for what we do. We look forward to your next visit! -TL

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I never ate here. I called the morning before Valentine's Day to ask if they still had available reservations for my wife and I on Valentine's Day. I expected to be told "no more room at the inn" because I was calling so close to the holiday (which would be very understandable)...but I never even got the common coutesy of a call back from the voice mail message I left. Their message said they did not open until 3 p.m. When I didn't hear back by 5:00, I called and again got voice mail, so I left another message. Still no reply. I have never had a restaurant not return a call. Helluva way to do business. I will never eat here based on this experience.

1  Thank Lim48
Carlos J, Owner at Toro Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

We are sorry we missed you. We believed we had returned everyone's calls, especially those for last minute reservations for Valentines day. -Toro Lounge