“Good service, okay food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Bremerton Bar and Grill
Ranked #10 of 187 Restaurants in Bremerton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tacoma, Washington
“Good service, okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went there for breakfast. The best thing about our visit was the wait staff. They were very good. Our food was okay, nothing particularly memorable. We also ordered mimosas, which were a disappointment. I'd go there again, but would be more inclined to try something new.

• Visited April 2013

Bremerton, Washington
“Great location right downtown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

My friends and I like to stop by the Bremerton Bar & Grill after seeing a movie at our new Bremerton SeeFilm Theater. The restaurant offers a free small appetizer if the customer spends $5 and brings the movie receipt. It's easy to add a salad and turn the appetizer into an early dinner or buy a glass of wine. I'd never been to the restaurant until friends suggested we try the free offer. I don't know how long this offer will be available, but it was an easy introduction to the restaurant. I love the Hummus/Warm Pita appetizer and do wish there were other enticing vegetarian offerings. My friends adore the prawns appetizer. There's parking available along side the restaurant which is good because parking is tight in town at times. Service has always been friendly. I'm not really a "bar type" person so wouldn't probably go here unless I was with my movie friends.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Redmond, Washington
“Pretty good pub food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Kids menu available as well as a full bar. Within walking distance of the ferry, convention center and several hotels.

Visited March 2013
Poulsbo, Washington
“Great water views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came here around 5 pm on a Saturday, with 5 kids under the age of 8. We were seated right away, in a perfect little nook off on our own, with a great view of the terminal and water.

Our waiter was pretty friendly, but man was he an up-seller...you know...every time you order he throws out there that you can add on x, y, and z for additional $$...

Our table shared an appetizer order of spicy mac and cheese balls and onion rings. Both were pretty tasty. I ordered the Baja tacos with shrimp and tortilla chips. My husband ordered the french dip, and the girls split a cheese quesadilla. My tacos were okay, the kitchen ran out of the pineapple salsa that was supposed to come with it, so the waiter brought out pico de gallo to substitute. The tortilla chips and salsa were good as well, overall I thought the portion was pretty small. My husband really enjoyed his french dip, and the cheese quesadilla was huge, so perfect for sharing.

I definitely would like to try some of their other offerings in the future. The restaurant decor is nice, as is the ambiance. And, they had a lot of menu items that looked appetizing.

• Visited March 2013
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Good happy hour, average bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Came here during happy hour. The bartender was nice and friendly. Ordered the spicy mac and cheese balls and the salmon salad. If you can take spicy foods and like mac and cheese, these are really good and have a bite to them. The salmon salad was what I expected, nothing to call home about. The bar had a nice feel to it for grabbing a drink after work. Overall, this is your average neighborhood bar.

Visited February 2013