We had to stay in a hotel, -as did many other local families- due to the power outtage/storm before Thanksgiving. Very clean, excellent service, suites are small, big surprise: indoor pool. That made it for the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying is believing with the staff of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bremerton. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Base and the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. Our hotel offers beautiful views of Sinclair Inlet and the Olympic Mountains. Bremerton is also home to the historic ship USS Turner Joy, as well as several local restaurants, galleries and shops. We are located a short walking distance from the Kitsap Conference Center, Puget Sound Naval Base and the Bremerton/Seattle ferry terminal. Like to Golf? Gold Mountain and Trophy Lake golf courses are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Seattle Bremerton
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton Hotel Bremerton