“Clean rooms, nice service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Clean rooms, nice service”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We had a some business in Bremerton and decided to stay here. It was later when we arrived and the front desk was so nice. Helped us find a great place to eat. Room was large and clean. For the price it was great! I would stay here again without question.

Stayed March 2014
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave such appreciated feedback . We have promises to our guests two of which are: we will give you the service to make you want to return and give you a fresh clean room that reflects the highest quality standards. I am always thrilled to hear we delivered on our promises and we look forward to you staying with us again. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I just completed a two-week business trip stay at this property and throughout it, the level of customer service remained high, contributing much to a pleasant stay. When I checked in on January 31st, there was cake decorated with the Seattle Seahawks logo available for guests at the front desk, and when I checked out on February 14, the front desk had Valentine chocolate heart candies available. These small celebratory details made me feel at home; this Fairfield Inn does not just settle for making available the standard fresh-baked cookies. The staff were always helpful. Jared at the front desk kindly printed directions to Olympic National Park for a weekend excursion; gave us a coupon for complimentary entree at Anthony's; and provided us with the ferry schedule. Noel helped us sort out the a billing issue after we checked out. The ladies staffing the breakfast area always had a cheerful greeting. I inquired about the possibility of having Earl Gray tea and from that point on, it was available. During the weekend, when guests tend to linger over their breakfast past the closing time, she always asked us if we wanted anything else, before she started clearing things away.

The room I was given was an executive suite, with a sitting area and two TVs (one in the living room and the other in the bedroom area). There are only four floors to this hotel and there wasn’t much of a view from my room, but after the snowfall on February 8, everything outside was a scenic winter wonderland. The exercise room has two treadmills, an elliptical machine, and a water cooler. There are also new headphones available for guests. Parking is in a garage underneath the hotel and there is a $7/day charge. The room key card opens the garage gate to get in. I recommend keeping one key card in the car for convenience.

The hotel is centrally-located. There are various ethnic restaurants within walking distance (Japanese, Indian, Hawai’ian, Spanish, Central American, etc.), an Anthony’s (behind the Hampton Inn, a Starbucks, and a Cold Stone Creamery. The ferry terminal is within a 10 minute walk and it is free to go to Seattle (to return to Bremerton from Seattle on the ferry, it costs $7.85)

I enjoyed my stay at this Fairfield Inn. Considering that the last Marriott property I stayed in before this was at the JW Marriott in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I can say that this Fairfield inn held its own. Many thanks to the high level of customer service provided by the staff. I would stay here again if I visit this area again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest ,

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We came to the peninsula to visit a colleague and spent the night using rewards points. The front desk staff was welcoming and very nice. There is secure parking at $7 per night with lifts to the hotel floors. The lobby is bright and cheerful with a business area and 24 hour coffee available. Our room was clean and comfortable, though smaller than I expected for a Marriott associated property. My one disappointment was that the breakfast was cleared away immediately on schedule, the attendant locking the fridge and taking away food items while people were still at the buffet. Her brisk manner spoiled it for me.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Knitnurse,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and provide feedback about your recent stay. We greatly appreciate you making the choice to stay at our hotel and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed most of your stay.

I'm sorry that you experienced a rushed feeling during the closing of breakfast. It can be a challenge to manage the needs of the guests who are still in the breakfast area while trying to close down at the end of the shift. I will certainly communicate with my breakfast staff to assure they are checking with remaining guests about any further needs they might have as they are closing down the area. Your comments are appreciated and I will most certainly utilize them as a teaching opportunity.

Thanks again for staying with us. We greatly appreciate your business and we'll look forward to your return the next time you're in town!

Clayton, Missouri
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My family and I had to visit Bremerton suddenly, due to a family emergency. We selected this hotel based on it's above-average ratings and convenient location. The hotel location was terrific. Lots of great restaurants around, within easy walking distance of the Bremerton-Seattle ferry, and meticulously clean. And the staff are the real shining stars of this hotel! Everyone we encountered was wonderfully friendly and helpful. The front desk staff gave us great recommendations (and discount coupons!) for nearby restaurants. Directions to a grocery, a florist, anyplace? They were truly eager to be of help. The breakfast buffet was great, with fresh fruit, juice, coffee, eggs, sausage and waffles. I would certainly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
While I'm sorry to hear that you were brought to town due to a family emergency, I'm glad my staff took such care of you. Our team definitely prides itself our guest's experience and making sure your experience is a pleasant one from beginning to end, no matter what reason you are staying with us. I thank you for the kind words and I am excited to share them with each and everyone of them!

Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights while in town for a conference. Room wasn't particularly large but the large bathroom and incredible shower made up for it. Good storage in the room. Strong WiFi signal throughout the hotel. Plenty of places to eat that are within walking distance of the hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was okay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your accommodations and that our staff took good care of you. Our location does offer guests a chance to enjoy a number of great restaurants and shops in close proximity and I'm pleased you were able to get out and enjoy some of them.

seattle
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is a nice new hotel in the redeveloped waterfront park area of Bremerton. Great room layout and design, cool lobby, decent free breakfast. Very friendly staff.
Parking is $7 a night but is underground, safe, clean, easy access.

Room Tip: Top floor waterfront views are the best. Some corner rooms are suites and very nice!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kassey22000
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm happy to hear your experience was positive and you were able to enjoy a view of our beautiful waterfront.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Newport, Oregon
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed 2 nights recently. room was surprisingly small and shower surprisingly large. Bed marginally comfortable but very nice comforter. Very secure room and parking. Breakfast was Ho-hum but convenient. Check-out receipt was outside our room, instead of under the door...didn't think that was a good idea. No baggage carts in sight on check in or out.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I appreciate your feedback regarding your concerns. While our bathrooms are all very spacious, we do have an assortment of room types that do vary in size. If we have the good fortune to have you return for a visit, please feel free to ask one of our Front Desk Associates for details about the room types, so that we might be able to find you a room more suitable to your taste.

Michelle Tomlinson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
#5 of 8 in Bremerton
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton? Share your experiences!