The location is very convenient to Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and the ferry to Seattle. Rooms are nice for a Fairfield Inn. The bed was very comfortable. Views from the hotel facing the water are fantastic. The complementary breakfast is nothing to write home about, but it is convenient and fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying is believing with the staff of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bremerton. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Base and the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. Our hotel offers beautiful views of Sinclair Inlet and the Olympic Mountains. Bremerton is also home to the historic ship USS Turner Joy, as well as several local restaurants, galleries and shops. We are located a short walking distance from the Kitsap Conference Center, Puget Sound Naval Base and the Bremerton/Seattle ferry terminal. Like to Golf? Gold Mountain and Trophy Lake golf courses are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Seattle Bremerton
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton Hotel Bremerton