Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
“Nice”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Great stay rooms clean, breakfast typical just a little cramped when you have a group. The town around the hotel closes early so plan to eat before you get there. When I say the town closes early I mean it shuts down like a ghost town. The hotel seems safe with good parking.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm happy to hear your experience was a positive one. We are fortunate that we have a number of terrific restaurants within walking distance of our hotel but if you happen to come in later in the evening, may have missed the opportunity to enjoy. I hope that if you return in the future you'll have a chance to explore some of these eateries.

We greatly appreciate your business and we'll look forward to your return the next time you're in town!

Michelle Tomlinson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed July 25, 2012

If you're in the area for work travel this is a good hotel to stay in. The hotel was clean and the rooms were just as clean. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was good, but nothing less than what you would expect from this line of hotels. The hotel is a stone's throw away from the ferry. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm happy to hear your experience was a positive one and that we have met the Marriott standards you are obviously accustom to.

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Both day and evening staff very pleasant and helpful. Their in-room coffee is the best hotel coffee we've had! Breakfast is plentiful and includes fruit, sausage, hard boiled eggs. Location is great! We flew to Seattle, took Light Rail to Pioneer Square station, walked a few blocks down hill to ferry to Bremerton and rented a car there (much cheaper than renting at Sea-Tac airport!) to explore Olympic Peninsula. Highly recommend clam chowder at Anthony's (a short walk).

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that our staff treated you well. Your method of travel gave you an opportunity to experience many of the unique features of our area and the gorgeous Olympic Peninsula.

Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed in a two bedroom suite. Very clean and very spacious. The hotel has a good breakfast and plenty of space to eat. The laundry room for guests is very handy. The pool is small, but the location is great! Very easy to catch the ferry to Seattle.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that you were able to enjoy some of our many amenities. Our two bedroom suite is certainly one of our hotels nicest rooms.

Bremerton, Washington
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is a new hotel (only about a year old) and is very nice. Every thing is very modern, clean, up to par. The staff here is one of the best i've ever dealt with. Very friendly and always happy to help you or answer any of your questions. I stayed in a standard, king room here and it was very comfortable. It's not large enough to invite people over, but it's large and comfortable enough for one person. This hotel does not offer a lot of amenities like room service or a restaurant on site. It does have a small market place with frozen foods, snacks, and some toiletries. The cleaning staff also does a great job, and is very friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that our staff was friendly and helpful. Although we don't have a restaurant on site, we are fortunate to have several great restaurants in walking distance to our hotel.

Pawtucket
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The room I stayed in had a musty smell to it and the assistant manager at the desk was not very helpful or friendly. The Marriott webite showed military rate discounts and when I questioned about the rate upon my checkout I was told that they do not offer military discounts to active duty visiting but they would give me the rate for one night, not the two nights we stayed there. Everytime I went to the desk to ask about something, which was maybe three times during my stay I felt like I was bothering the staff.

I probably would not stay at this hotel again and would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
I'm sorry that you felt the staff was not helpful or responsive to your needs during your stay. It certainly is not within the standards we normally deliver or expect.

We do offer a military discount of 10% off and are happy to support our military and their families. What we are not able to offer for leisure stays is the government per diem rate. This rate is open to federal employees traveling on government business. While you may find some areas do allow individuals to use the government per diem rate for leisure stays, the rate is often considerably higher then our local per diem rate.

Again, I'm sorry to hear your stay was less than spectacular. I do hope that if you find yourself in our area again, you might consider giving us another try. My team takes tremendous pride in delivering our guest promises and we would love the opportunity to try again.

Ontonagon, Michigan
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Located just a short walk to the ferry which takes you directly to Seattle where you can catch a cab or walk to the area's attractions. You will however need to catch a cab to the Space Needle. The accomodations were very nice and the rooms were comfortable. We slept well after long days out exploring the area. Breakfast bar was excellent. Will stay again when we get back there.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank RVarecha
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of the surrounding businesses and the scenic trip to Seattle.

Michelle Tomlinson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton? Share your experiences!