Not a bad hotel. I am required to stay at Marriott properties when I travel for work, but in my opinion, the Hampton Inn is a much nicer hotel. The first time I stayed there, none of the regular rooms had a microwave or fridge (though I think now they are trying improve on that). If you are on an extended assignment it is very important to have these things. I was told by the front desk that the rooms are too small have those two items. The shower stall door never shut tight and leaked pretty badly on the floor. I was told by the front desk that this was a hotel wide problem.
Every room at the Hampton Inn has a microwave and fridge and the views are much nicer there. I will say that it is a convenient location for working at the shipyard and using the ferry. All in all, I would say this is just an average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying is believing with the staff of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bremerton. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Base and the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. Our hotel offers beautiful views of Sinclair Inlet and the Olympic Mountains. Bremerton is also home to the historic ship USS Turner Joy, as well as several local restaurants, galleries and shops. We are located a short walking distance from the Kitsap Conference Center, Puget Sound Naval Base and the Bremerton/Seattle ferry terminal. Like to Golf? Gold Mountain and Trophy Lake golf courses are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Seattle Bremerton
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton Hotel Bremerton