“Clean htel, but not for extended stays”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Gales Ferry, CT
“Clean htel, but not for extended stays”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Not a bad hotel. I am required to stay at Marriott properties when I travel for work, but in my opinion, the Hampton Inn is a much nicer hotel. The first time I stayed there, none of the regular rooms had a microwave or fridge (though I think now they are trying improve on that). If you are on an extended assignment it is very important to have these things. I was told by the front desk that the rooms are too small have those two items. The shower stall door never shut tight and leaked pretty badly on the floor. I was told by the front desk that this was a hotel wide problem.

Every room at the Hampton Inn has a microwave and fridge and the views are much nicer there. I will say that it is a convenient location for working at the shipyard and using the ferry. All in all, I would say this is just an average hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I very much appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that a couple of the items you mentioned are being dealt with. While many of our King standard rooms do not have a microwave/fridge, we do have many other room types available which do have these features which we understand make for a more comfortable stay.

We greatly appreciate your business and hope we'll have an opportunity to have you return in the future.

Michelle Tomlinson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

This was a very nice, clean hotel to stay in. If you have business at the shipyard its within walking distance. Also, the ferry to Seattle is right down the street (and free if you walk on). Bremerton is a really small town so don't expect many eating/shopping options. But since the ferry is so close its easy to take a ride and hang out in Seattle.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of the surrounding businesses and the scenic trip to Seattle.

We greatly appreciate your business and we'll look forward to your return the next time you're in town!

Bolingbrook, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

I originally booked the King spa suite but found it challenging to get in and out of the spa and then the shower door didn't really close so leaked.
The front desk staff happily moved me to another room that was very nice, clean, and had a lovely bathtub (which I prefer). Towels need to be upgraded though as scratchy.

Room clean and spacious. Note most King rooms only have showers not bathrubs. Queen rooms have bathtubs unless handicap accessible.

Morning breakfast standard fare for Fairfields. Breakfast lady on top of keeping everything stocked and very friendly. All staff was very friendly and helpful.

Parking under the hotel wasn't too bad. It got busy but I always found a spot though rent a smaller car/SUV as spaces are small.

Around the hotel is the harbor, the naval museum, the Bremerton Navy base, art shops, and a few restaurants. Not too many restaurants around this downtown area. If you do not have a car, your options will be very limited.

When driving around Bremerton, even over the bridges, speed limits are 25-35 mph and most people drive 5 mph less than speed limit. Never experienced anything like this. Be ready if driving around.

Overall nice hotel, comfortable beds, nice location, cleanliness, good service, and friendly personnel would have me return to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Get Queen room or Executive King if you want a bathtub. Rest of rooms have shower stalls with door...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Debi S
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that our staff helped make your stay a pleasant one. Sounds like you had an opportunity to enjoy some of the surrounding businesses, activities and eateries as well. There are some nice little secrets around town!

Seattle, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

Wow! We LOVE new hotels, and this one is really worth it. So clean and very modern and the 2-bedroom suite is huge. We reserved it for friends, but they cancelled last minute and I wasn't going to let a 2-bedroom suite for only $140 go to waste! It's an incredible deal. Very comfy beds and pillows. Excellent heating, which can be loud in any hotel if you're not used to it, but just use earplugs to sleep. And flat screen tvs in both bedrooms and the common area. This time of year (Nov) it's pretty quiet in Bremerton, so plenty of room in the free parking garage below, no one using the gym and saw only 1 family in the pool during the night we stayed. It's a cute little pool only big enough for 6, but that's all I need. Free breakfast was also great. Nice to have the microwavable jimmy dean sandwiches for something hot. Plus the belgian waffles are always a treat. Again, no big crowds you have to fight through for breakfast at this time of year. It's just a block from the waterfront, so you can stroll to the marina easily. Only stayed here 1 night so we could go on the Spooked in Seattle Ghost Hunt on the USS Turner Joy at the marina and didn't want a long drive home afterward.

Room Tip: the 2-bedroom suite on the 4th floor (room 457) is an incredible value. it's rare to find 1 at...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one and that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of the surrounding businesses and eateries.

Los Angeles
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

In terms of hotels in Bremerton, there's not much to choose from and this is probably one of your better choices. The hotel is relatively new and nice. The regular guest rooms are on the small side, but the suites are twice the size. The breakfast is mediocre like at all Fairfield Inns and the gym is tiny. The staff at the front desk has always been very nice. The hotel is not on the water like the Hampton is.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank pmtola
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We do have a variety of room types to choose from standard king rooms to very spacious two bedroom suites. Our gym although probably not the largest hotel gym available, has a nice selection of equipment and machines. It has been quite popular with our guests to date.

I'm happy to hear the staff took good care of you during your visit and were pleasant.

Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2011

Just stayed two nights while attending a conference. The room had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker. Good size and was exceptionally clean. Front desk staff was professional and friendly. Breakfast had a good variety to choose from. The hotel is within walking distance of restaurants and fast food options. Overall very pleased.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Seattle, WA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

I was surprised to find that my room was so small. I love to stay in Fairfield Inn properties and found this room to be the smallest I have ever seen. I did like the location and the hotel is very clean. Parking was below the hotel and almost full when I got in around 9pm or so. Ok hotel, just make sure you get a big room!
One thing I noted was how loud the room was, I think I was near a vent or something, all night I woke up hearing a loud noise. I was in a room overlooking the water and parking lot.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank aug08bride
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton? Share your experiences!