“Definitely below expectations”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Mill Creek, WA
“Definitely below expectations”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was looking for an inexpensive one night stay in Bremerton last weekend, and wanted a place that was pet friendly. I was told that Baymont Inn would accept pets (for a $15 extra charge) and that they served a hot breakfast. The price was certainly reasonable enough, but the property is very dated, and certainly needs to be "refreshed." Frankly, I found the motel quite dirty, and all sorts of things that require attention. My air conditioner would not cool, only the fan would run--it was repaired eventually, but the room was stifling when I arrived at check-in late in the afternoon. I found light bulbs burned out in a number of places, elevator lights not working, and on Sunday morning used the men's restroom right behind the front desk, and there were no hand towels nor hand dryers available. Trash cans all over the building and in front of it were full to over-flowing. We were assigned to the "lower level" near the laundry, maintenance rooms, etc. and the smell was very foul. I suspect I was in the section "for patrons with pets" but it needed cleaning and some air freshener. It was definitely my last visit to this property, and I will look hard before staying in another Baymont Inn. I had stayed in one a few years ago in the midwest (Iowa), and was very pleased, but the one in Bremerton is much older, and very poorly managed and maintained.

Room Tip: Upper floors appeared to be better maintained than the lower dungeon levels. Don't tell them y...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Thousand Oaks
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The people who work at the front desk were real nice. The air needed fixing in my room and was fixed promptly. The light bulb needed changing and was done promptly. The housekeeping was not good. The bed was really not made--just the bed spread pulled up. The tub and floors were not cleaned. The coffee cups were not replaced. It basically was not cleaned the entire time I was there. I notice the hall wasn't cleaned either.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Marta P
La Pine
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to the Bremerton Baymont Hotel. When I arrive, the front desk clerk, Jose, calls out my name and makes sure I have a chocolate chip cookie. I observed that he does this for all the old ladies. This is very welcoming. Other front desk clerks are equally helpful and friendly.

The Bremerton Baymont is a little old and run down, but I can see that efforts are underway to improve the physical condition of the facility. It is a safe and comfortable place for me to stay when I must visit Bremerton.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#5 of 8 in Bremerton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA? Share your experiences!