“Our stay at the hotel was very enjoyable. The staff was...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Richland
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had my wife and kids with me. The hotel staff was very accomodating and made us feel at home.
Some amenities (pool) were not operational, and some aspects appeared to be in disrepair. New ownership seems to be fixing and modernizing these things, though.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Jack E, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review of your stay with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton! Your feedback is absolutely vital to our success. I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay! Our staff prides itself in being personable, accomodating, and providing great service.

Unfortunately, at present, we do not have a pool, but are working on building a new one for next year. As you mentioned, the new ownership is taking a keen eye to detail, so look for even more upgrades and amenities to the property in the near future!

Thanks again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!
Sparks
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Thank you for your assistant after my wife fell ill and had to be rushed to emergency, holding our room and making sure we got maid service ASAP, so she could return to a clean room. Thank you very much

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I'm happy to hear that our staff was so helpful in assisting you and was able to take care of your needs during your situation. I am very pleased that we made your stay more comfortable. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us at the Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton.

I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future. We would love to have you back again!
Gig Harbor
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My stay was pleasant. I enjoyed my room, the bed was not so comfortable. The room and view was great. Was unable to look at the banquet rooms, which we were thinking of using for a function. The front desk was asked then told us where they were. We returnred letting her know they were locked and she helped in no way. So we left

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. This feedback is vital to our success, and I sincerely appreciate your willingness to write a review. I apologize that you weren't able to view our banquet facilities. Our front desk should always be available to provide solutions to nearly every problem, including the viewing of our ballrooms when the sales staff is unavailable.

I am glad that overall you had a pleasant stay with us. If you are back in the area, and wish to see our large ballroom and banquet facilities, I will make sure either myself or another staff member will be available to personally show them to you. Thank you again for providing your feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#6 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA? Share your experiences!