“The Toad House” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Seattle, Washington
“The Toad House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2009

We did a half and half pizza for lunch. I liked both types, he liked his (only because he didn't like the goat cheese on mine). The staff was nice,, answered all our questions, service was prompt, and they let us sample some of the beers. We'd go back if we're in the area.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The pizza is excellent. Sadly The Toad recently sold out so they no longer server their own brew, and the atmosphere...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2009

The pizza is excellent. Sadly The Toad recently sold out so they no longer server their own brew, and the atmosphere has changed. We loved the original Toad, now we get the pizza to go if we

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
seattle
“its pizza for a toad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2009

We had to wait at least 45 minutes for this scrimpy little thing they called pizza. It had an assortment of cheeses ,hard to tell if there was any mozzerella.Just another want to be pizza place

Bremerton
“Incredible Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2009

Best pizza in Bremerton, hands down. What a great and surprising find! The best crust I've ever tasted, great sauce, and wonderful cheese. The service was friendly, the music was cool, and they have the largest beer selection I've ever seen in ANY restaurant or bar, ANYWHERE. Don't miss this opportunity for truly world class pizza!

Seattle
“Strip mall atmosphere and OK pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2008

Not a place I will go back to. The restaurant is in the Safeway strip mall and has a cramped, rushed, contrived atmosphere. The pizza had an odd cheese combination that just did nothing for me. I suppose if you drink enough beer anything will taste good, but since I am not a beer drinker this was not the place for me. The pizza was placed on a pedestal on top of the table which blocked the view of the person across from you at a small table. Staff was not really friendly. I had high expectations from previous reviews and was very disappointed. There is better pizza in Bremerton.

1 Thank FrugalTravelGuy