“Best pizza in Bremerton”

The Toad House Pizza Pub
Ranked #20 of 188 Restaurants in Bremerton
Cuisines: Pub
kbee96
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza in Bremerton”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The pizza takes a while and is a bit more expensive but it is worth it. It is baked in a wood burning oven and made with quality ingredients. The location leaves something to be desired but the atmosphere inside is very pleasant and they have an outstanding sickness selection.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza in Bremerton; possibly the entire peninsula.”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

My husband and I have dined at the Toad House on numerous occasions. The pizzas are incredibly delicious; very fresh and high quality ingredients, cooked in a wood fire brick pizza oven. The restaurant also carries a wide variety of domestic and imported beers, although specializing in micro-brews. The service has always proved to be very good as well. The salad selection has much to be desired. From my experience, a restaurant carrying a wide array of fresh vegetables for pizzas will also supply a wide variety of salads as well. There are, if I recall correctly, 2 salad options as an entree. The Greek looking one is the one I always order(the one with the most toppings added). It is served on a small plate, which makes it very hard to eat without spilling the contents all over the table... and yet, I return and order it again, as it is one of the only "healthier" options on the menu. I borrow a slice if my husbands pizza, as the entree size salad will never satisfy my hunger. The decor is, shall we say, very confusing. It's as if one has half of a remodeling project finished and ran out of funding. It has, however, always been very clean and tidy. Someone needs to take down the plaques for "most beers in a year" or whatever it is, since the current management has decided to desist with it.

Bremerton, WA
“Awesome beer and pizza”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

If your tired of the same old Dominos and have an appreciation for microbrew the toad house is the place for you! The food is not generic in any way and the beer selection is exceptional. The location isn't the best but once inside you forget your between a tanning salon and grocery store. Fun rustic atmosphere with a great meal.

Seattle, Washington
“The Toad House”
Reviewed August 15, 2009

We did a half and half pizza for lunch. I liked both types, he liked his (only because he didn't like the goat cheese on mine). The staff was nice,, answered all our questions, service was prompt, and they let us sample some of the beers. We'd go back if we're in the area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The pizza is excellent. Sadly The Toad recently sold out so they no longer server their own brew, and the atmosphere...”
Reviewed March 10, 2009

The pizza is excellent. Sadly The Toad recently sold out so they no longer server their own brew, and the atmosphere has changed. We loved the original Toad, now we get the pizza to go if we

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook