“May1st”

Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Spokane, Washington
“May1st”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I really wasn't at the hotel too long, as I was here on a pleasure trip, and only needed a place to crash for a few hours. However, I'd like to praise John (I believe his name was, hopefully). My stay was the night of May 1st, and I checked in somehwere around 9pm. He was incredibly helpful, and catered to my every need as far as directions to close attractions (bar/food), and the helpfulness of letting me use their personal coffee pot to brew my own personal coffee (I'm a coffee snob). I didn't actually use theirs, but it was the fact that he was willing to help out as much as possible. I also asked for a room with a fridge/microwave, and they were nice enough to go ahead and preblock me into a room that had one. The customer service is awesome here. The room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. My stay was definitely enjoyable. Thank you so much !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
PeninsulaGM, General Manager at Super 8 Bremerton, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Kristie B,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at the Super 8 Bremerton. We are definitely proud of Jon and his representation of our hotel.
From all of us here at the Super 8, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in your travels to the Bremerton/Kitsap Peninsula area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Finnish first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were in town for a tournament and so just wanted somewhere clean to sleep. The staff were really friendly and the rooms were great (comfy beds!). We missed the in house breakfast so I can attest to it but the discount at the 24hr Denny's next door was a nice treat. Bring some earplugs if you're a light sleeper - we were kept up by some louder guests one evenings but nothing too bad.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends