“This worked for us.”
Review of Super 8 Bremerton

Super 8 Bremerton
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We found the room comfortable and the breakfast satisfying. The overall feeling was of a facility a little past its prime. However, it was clean and comfortable. We don't require fancy facilities so were satisfied.
The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kreimeyer64

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The motel was wonderful! We stayed there for five days and it was well worth the time and money. The continental breakfast was good and if you go to the Denny's next door you get 10% off each and every mean that you eat there. It was a quiet stay and the motel is near everything. We will definitely stay there again when we happen to venture back to Washington!!!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor, so there was zero noise from the road!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patty B
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My daughter and I recently stayed at the Super 8 in Bremerton. I was concerned about being close to the highway as I am very noise sensitive but suprisingly I heard no traffic noise whatsoever. The best surprise was the breakfast offering. I travel frequently and most continental breakfasts are pretty standard fare but this hotel had healthy choices as well which were greatly appreciated. They offered fresh fruit, yogurt, health cereal and peanut butter as well as Smart balance buttery spread. and the syrup for the waffles was hot! I would definitely stay there again. The room was nice, the price was right and when the clerk was told about my noise sensitivity she put us in a room far from the highway and other guests with little children.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tomci
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We were traveling with our 6 month old Cocker Spaniel pup, and were pleasantly surprised at the accommodations. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful from the first contact. The rooms were clean and everything worked well. The continental breakfast had more selections than we are accustomed, and the attendant was nearby and very helpful. There was also plenty of room for our pup to get his exercise, and to take care of his 'needs'. The location was close to the freeway, downtown, the Navy Base and restaurants. We would definitely choose to stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was in the center of the motel, on the first floor, and we have no complaints.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Lorraine H
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I recently had the occasion to stay at the Bremerton Super 8, little did I know that what I thought would be a short stay lasted over a month. I happen to be at the hotel during the Christmas holiday, and I never would have imagined that I would be treated the way I was. I have stayed at 5 star resorts, and the service you receive is expected, however I never thought I could receive the same service at a Super 8. To begin with when I returned to my room one evening there were home baked cookies, as well as a box of treats for my dog, compliments of Kevin Wojcik, his wife and the staff of the hotel. Each staff member took the time to visit with me, and put themselves out of the way to even bring breakfast to my room one morning when I was running late. This is certainly a Super 8 you do not want to pass up, when in the Bremerton area. Take a weekend and come to Bremerton, visit the sites and book a room at the Super 8........you'll be glad you did.

Room Tip: I can't say enough about this Super 8. If you book a room here they will do everything to make y...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This place is just ok... nothing great, nothing really bad... price is a bit much for what you get... This is a cheap feeling motel, shouldn't charge more than $50, but its in the $75-90 range... The breakfast is seriously lacking so just plan on eating at the Denny's. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Candy J
PeninsulaGM, General Manager at Super 8 Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

Dear Emms_Gma,

Thank you for your recent feedback concerning your stay at the Bremerton Super 8. It is constructive narrative such as yours that helps us make better business decisions such as recently expanding our complimentary breakfast selection to include yogurts, fruit, boiled eggs, and fresh waffles.
I hope you consider visiting us again in your travels to Kitsap County.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

Didn't get a good feel from the start, hallway smelled old and musty, walked into room and was hit with a strong bug spray odor. Room was narrow and had a closed in feeling. Staff was courteous and gave us a free night since they didn't have another room available. Got very little sleep with window open all night to air it out, people yelling in parking lot vehicles coming and going and dogs barking. Without the odor this place is way overpriced.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family