“Wonderful visit!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Wonderful visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

In the area for a motorcycle ride and looked up the restaurants on our Mobil app. This one ranked pretty high so we thought we would give it a try. The menu is limited but everything was great. One of the people in our group needed a gluten free item of which one was even on the menu. Our group ordered sandwiches, soup and fresh muffins. They have seating outside which is a big plus for me if it is a nice day. Everything was tasty, fresh and delicious. We will definitely come again!

Visited May 2012

Mount Vernon, Washington
“worth the stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

If you're in the area, don't miss Farm to Market Bakery. There are lots of quirky little places around Bow/ Edison but this place is awesome. I'll agree with the other reviewers that the cinnamon rolls are awesome, but so is everything else I've tried here.

• Visited September 2011
Las Vegas
“Sooo delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Wow, i have hard time giving good ratings to a bakery, due to the fact that i grew up between italy and france, my expectation has high standard...THIS BAKERY IS THE REAL DEAL!!! 5 STARS !!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank cafferiello
Seattle, Washington
“Home made and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

Great breads and soup. Busy with cyclists in the summer and very small. Worth the drive and a great place for a quick bite.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Rowerbabe
Vista
“Are you Serious?? A bakery this delectable in tiny Edison, Washington??”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

I am not sure what attracted such a talented baker to tiny Edison Washinton but I am glad he is there. Seriously, I have been there 3 times and routinely bring back treats for all I love. Recommend...the BEST chocolate chip cookies, incredible pecan pull-aparts (see photo) Chocolate cheesecake muffins, molasses cookie...ugh...they also have food which I understand is also excellent but I never can seem to get past the baked good...darling place ...cute tables outside. Lots of photo ops locally if you are a camera buff...yum...

• Visited September 2011