Review Highlights
Distinctive Cheeses

If you like goat cheese, and you find yourself in the vicinity of Gothberg Farms, stop in. This... read more

Reviewed January 19, 2019
TravelerPaul_12
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Creamy delicious, fresh and flavorful goat cheese

I happened upon this farm when I was searching for snow geese. You can see the goats that provide... read more

Reviewed March 30, 2017
codcreater
Mount Vernon, Washington

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2017

I happened upon this farm when I was searching for snow geese.
You can see the goats that provide the milk for the cheese.
Honor system allows you to purchase and pay if no one is there.

Date of experience: February 2017
Rhonda G, Owner at Gothberg Farms, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Thank you for the finding us and the kind words. Sorry we missed meeting you. We hope you can come again sometimes. The Snow Geese are still around. They were out front yesterday.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

You can stop and purchase some pretty delicious goat cheese. It is self service style and honor system. It's not cheap but worth the price.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2015 via mobile

The cheese here is really good with a nice variety of flavors. There is no real store here. They put their cheese out in a cabinet with a cash box that is unmanned. It is an honor system set up. Bring cash or you will leave empty handed.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Rehsinup19
Reviewed March 15, 2015

My foodie friends and I have known Rhonda Gothberg for over 10 years and have visited her farm many times. It has been rewarding and exciting to watch her mature as a premium goat cheese artisan in the Pacific NW. Her approach towards cheese making is exemplary - she sincerely loves and tenderly cares for her goats and is meticulous with her cheese making.

The Gothberg cheeses are amazing in flavor and creativity; so many varieties that it's hard to choose favorites but her chèvre, aged Gouda, feta and ricotta are rarely missing from my freezer. My friends and I love to make a run to Bow, WA a couple times a year to see Rhonda and her goats at the farm, and then return home happy with her extraordinary cheeses.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank beaglegirl11
Reviewed March 12, 2015

We are so fortunate to have Gothberg farms to provide our family with the most delicious (and creative) goat cheeses we have ever had. The pride taken in raising their lovely, productive does and in making their unique cheeses can be seen and tasted. The women of Gothberg Farm are genuinely kind with a wealth of knowledge they are happy to share. My hubby and I are enthusiastic cheese customers and proud owners of a pair of Gothberg goats. You have got to come by and give 'em a try (and when it is lasagna season, well, you are going to have to beat us there or they will be all sold out!) :)

Date of experience: February 2015