“Very nice and clean Casino” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Bow
Victoria
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Very nice and clean Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very clean & large Casino. Lots of Security present. The Friday Seafood Buffet was excellent. We will go back for sure!!

Visited May 2013

Burlington, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Just average - Perhaps less”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The biggest issue that I have with this casino is that the property allows patrons to save chairs at slot machines for indefinite amounts of time. Patrons save chairs next to them because their friend hasn't shown up yet, or is getting something to eat or whatever. Seems to me, you snooze - you loose, I don't care how bad you have to go. I'm surprised the casino is willing to give up money on non-playing machines. On busy nights (when there are promotions as well as Friday through Sunday) be prepared for no slot machines to be available to play.

The quality of the food at the buffet depends on what time you get there. The majority of hot entrees offered for lunch and dinner are uninspired or typical buffet style food and at times should be refreshed more often than they are. If you prefer rare to medium prim rib prepare to be disappointed. The multiple times that I've been there it's been offered medium to well done.

The Skagit Valley Casino is not a bad place and I'll definitely be back. It's just that it doesn't deserve more than an average rating.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 1wraspir
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Food great, Casino NO.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This casino is very dark, dingy and dirty. I was surprised at how dirty the machines, floors, and restrooms were. I honestly felt uncomfortable there. We did eat the buffet, which was delicious, after having them clean the chairs and table which were sticky and dirty. With the exception of the waitress who was great, the seating staff and cashiers were rude and made you feel like they were doing you a favor.
Saw no one winning on machines. People love this casino and I honestly cannot figure out why.
Will not go back.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Brenda K
Kamloops, Canada
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was the perfect place to get us into the Las Vegas mood the night before our flight. We both had a fun night at the casion, not much of a gambler, but the few times i did, I had a good feeling losing my money to this casino.

Visited June 2012
Mount Vernon
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Not much of a gambler but I like a bargin and this place has great breakfasts, large portions and nice folks. Try the French Toast.

Visited February 2013

Been to Skagit Valley Casino? Share your experiences!